DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Gotta keep everyone happy. When I last played this one there was no Hirai so Ben is just catching things up to the romantic route. I imagine he will finish the Harem ending last. If he finished now without completing the NTR path for those fans a big chunk of patrons will move on to another game. Gotta keep development balanced. BTW it is not a cuck game. The M/C controls the sharing at his will. I tried the NTR route out of curiosity. It's not to my taste cuz Hirai is a sleeze but when I caught him and Emi cheating in my shower without my permission I threw the ass out and balled out Emi (I'm guessing that was when an Emi DP scene would've occurred, but I wasn't having it. Emi is mine). I suppose there is a chance the M/C can be cucked but only if you allow it.
Nope even if you kick him out they still have sex later and it gets taped

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
Hi everyone! Can I ask you for an hint? Beig specific, it's about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
card 31.
It's in the public version? How can you reach the scene?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hmm... I think the forum stopped sending me emails that people were posting on the thread again. It does that sometimes.

Is the developer Japanese,中文很地道,Very East Asian style
It's set in a fictional Southeast Asian country and the series deliberately references Japan a lot, but I'm Australian. Actually, it's kind of hard to explain, but this is part of a long running series in which the first one was a pastiche of hentai tropes, so the later ones have kept that Asian focus even though PAT doesn't really have the same focus on genre cliches.

victory gallery have only two scenes?
At the moment, yes. That may end up changing by the end of development - it depends how many ideas I have that just don't really fit in the game.

Nope even if you kick him out they still have sex later and it gets taped
No, it doesn't work that way; kicking him out does end any NTR content.

Perhaps you're confused by: (Nobuko story spoilers) the scene in which Nobuko had sex with two men on tape. That's actually from her past, before the start of the game, and was taped back then by her husband. They already knew Hirai because he worked with Sora.

Hi everyone! Can I ask you for an hint? Beig specific, it's about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
card 31.
It's in the public version? How can you reach the scene?
The card entry is in the public version, but the card isn't accessible in this version. The patrons' version has the Nobuko/Shizu threesome content and there are three cards tied to those scenes.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I made a poster for the Reddit announcement of the release the other day, so I thought I might as well post that too, in case anyone's interested. After all, I went to the effort... (the thumbnail is clickable.)

027 poster 11.jpg

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm... I think the forum stopped sending me emails that people were posting on the thread again. It does that sometimes.

It's set in a fictional Southeast Asian country and the series deliberately references Japan a lot, but I'm Australian. Actually, it's kind of hard to explain, but this is part of a long running series in which the first one was a pastiche of hentai tropes, so the later ones have kept that Asian focus even though PAT doesn't really have the same focus on genre cliches.

At the moment, yes. That may end up changing by the end of development - it depends how many ideas I have that just don't really fit in the game.

No, it doesn't work that way; kicking him out does end any NTR content.

Perhaps you're confused by: (Nobuko story spoilers) the scene in which Nobuko had sex with two men on tape. That's actually from her past, before the start of the game, and was taped back then by her husband. They already knew Hirai because he worked with Sora.

The card entry is in the public version, but the card isn't accessible in this version. The patrons' version has the Nobuko/Shizu threesome content and there are three cards tied to those scenes.
No I literally just did it when I commented that and it happened. I don't know if it's a bug but the ntr definitely still happens. You can deny Emi and Hirai doing stuff behind your back then go and watch videos and there's a video of them in your bedroom

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
No I literally just did it when I commented that and it happened. I don't know if it's a bug but the ntr definitely still happens. You can deny Emi and Hirai doing stuff behind your back then go and watch videos and there's a video of them in your bedroom
Could be a bug, then. I'll check out the triggers for the videos, because that should be gated behind specific scenes.

May 19, 2020
Just wanted to say that I played this for the first time yesterday and definitely enjoyed the experience, hope further development of this game goes smoothly.

That being said, after successfully playing through the game once, I tried to restart it from the beginning in order to look for stuff I hadn't seen before, and now I seem to be running into that "now loading" bug that was mentioned in the latest changelog notes. It doesn't particularly seem to matter what I do - starting from the intro, from day 1, or from day 7, after a few scenes the game gets stuck at that screen. It could be because I was using the skip function to try to get through stuff I had already seen, but there were definitely a few occasions where I successfully skipped through scenes, as well as times where the game froze when I hadn't been skipping.

I'm playing on Mac, if that helps. BBBen

macham

Apr 28, 2019
How long is the time gap between the public version and the patreon version?
Willing to supporting the dev, as long as can see Hirai content updates:)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Just wanted to say that I played this for the first time yesterday and definitely enjoyed the experience, hope further development of this game goes smoothly.

That being said, after successfully playing through the game once, I tried to restart it from the beginning in order to look for stuff I hadn't seen before, and now I seem to be running into that "now loading" bug that was mentioned in the latest changelog notes. It doesn't particularly seem to matter what I do - starting from the intro, from day 1, or from day 7, after a few scenes the game gets stuck at that screen. It could be because I was using the skip function to try to get through stuff I had already seen, but there were definitely a few occasions where I successfully skipped through scenes, as well as times where the game froze when I hadn't been skipping.

I'm playing on Mac, if that helps. BBBen
I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

On Mac the "now loading" bug was very rare and I wasn't sure whether the same copy/paste trick would work because I don't have a Mac to test the version, so the NW.js files haven't been updated on that version.

If you like, you could try replacing them yourself - on Windows it isn't difficult, so it might be straightforward on Mac too. Just download this:

Then just copy paste everything in the "Contents" folder of that zip over everything in the "Contents" folder of Pervert Action Timelapse.

Worst case scenario it'll break the game, but progress is saved elsewhere so you could just redownload it or back it up first. I think this might work to fix it, though.

If it succeeds or fails, please let me know how it turns out! I could really use the information!

How long is the time gap between the public version and the patreon version?
Willing to supporting the dev, as long as can see Hirai content updates:)
The public version is usually several updates behind the patrons' version and I don't do a public update every month - only ever 3 or 4 months. Right now Patreon is up to v0.30 and I probably won't put out another public update for a little while as I just did one.

I need time to develop new content at a natural pace and I've also got to smooth the bugs out of new systems I'm implementing.

May 19, 2020
I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

On Mac the "now loading" bug was very rare and I wasn't sure whether the same copy/paste trick would work because I don't have a Mac to test the version, so the NW.js files haven't been updated on that version.

If you like, you could try replacing them yourself - on Windows it isn't difficult, so it might be straightforward on Mac too. Just download this:

Then just copy paste everything in the "Contents" folder of that zip over everything in the "Contents" folder of Pervert Action Timelapse.

Worst case scenario it'll break the game, but progress is saved elsewhere so you could just redownload it or back it up first. I think this might work to fix it, though.

If it succeeds or fails, please let me know how it turns out! I could really use the information!
Hey, so I got the time to do as you asked! I downloaded the file from the link, copy pasted from the "Contents" folder of the nwjs application to the "Contents" folder of the game application, and started it up from the intro. I'm only on the third day now, but all the previous times I had tried to replay I could never progress beyond the day I started (be it day one or day seven), so it seems as though the fix is working as intended! (Crossing my fingers that I haven't jinxed it now.)

The only detail I noticed is that I had used The Unarchiver to open both the original zip file as well as the patch zip, and when I looked in the content folders of the two unzipped files afterwards, I noticed that both the game as well as the patch had something called "PkgInfo" in it - but the game had it as a Unix executable, while the patch had it as a TextEdit document. I'm unsure as to how important of a detail that is, but I decided to keep the Unix executable rather than replace it with the newer patched text document version. All this to say, that was the one thing I decided not to copy paste over and it seems like it worked out fine, so if anybody on Mac encounters this problem in the future and the patch isn't working or has broken the game, that might be the reason why (they've replaced the Unix executable with the text document)?

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hey, so I got the time to do as you asked! I downloaded the file from the link, copy pasted from the "Contents" folder of the nwjs application to the "Contents" folder of the game application, and started it up from the intro. I'm only on the third day now, but all the previous times I had tried to replay I could never progress beyond the day I started (be it day one or day seven), so it seems as though the fix is working as intended! (Crossing my fingers that I haven't jinxed it now.)

The only detail I noticed is that I had used The Unarchiver to open both the original zip file as well as the patch zip, and when I looked in the content folders of the two unzipped files afterwards, I noticed that both the game as well as the patch had something called "PkgInfo" in it - but the game had it as a Unix executable, while the patch had it as a TextEdit document. I'm unsure as to how important of a detail that is, but I decided to keep the Unix executable rather than replace it with the newer patched text document version. All this to say, that was the one thing I decided not to copy paste over and it seems like it worked out fine, so if anybody on Mac encounters this problem in the future and the patch isn't working or has broken the game, that might be the reason why (they've replaced the Unix executable with the text document)?
Great to hear it worked! Thanks for letting me know.

I suspect copying in the text document would have worked as well, even if it's evidently unnecessary.

I'll apply the copied files in future for Mac releases and see how it goes.

Reactions: possibilities4774

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i really like this game. shizu is the best girl. hoping she gets animated ntr scenes for those "videos" and maybe apartment scenes for ntr. also if this comes to steam i want shizu wallpaper and pictures so i can use her as my profile pic.

also wouldnt mind a sharing path to go with the ntr. hope this game isn't near complete. wouldn't mind seeing 6 more months worked on this game. really love it and glad to found it.

Reactions: BBBen and vanqa

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
wouldn't mind seeing 6 more months worked on this game. really love it and glad to found it.
Thanks for saying so! That nice message has come just as I was waking up and kind of looking for motivation this morning. :) I do expect it'll require more than another six months work, yes; now that the bigger technical problems have been tackled I feel comfortable pushing for some bigger feature additions.

I don't have a hard road map, but I'm planning threesomes (actually already in progress in the patrons' releases), a new area with shops to expand the economy and unlock new scenes, and some new characters that I don't want to spoil just yet. ;) Oh, and then there's the true ending - the harem ending - which will give the story resolution.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i did accelarated mode, then after finishing that to do day 21. did the normal mode again and now I got to see Mika and Montanna. damn nice hotties, can't wait for ntr with them I hope. so much content in this game. Really with we can get 2 girls from PA Legacy, one with glasses and cute blonde chick, come back into this game or next game. I honestly didn't know how much stuff already here since I take my time and play the game slowly. this is enough content for steam early access already. would gift my friends this game. so much content for game this size. hehe <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: vanqa and BBBen

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
I wish this game had a legit android port. I think BBBen would be able to gain much more financial support. I bet there alot of married/family men like me that dont have the luxury of openly playing games like these on the PC and only play it during their alone time on their phone. This is my favorite game in terms of girls (especially Shizu).

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBBen

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
I

It's supposed to end that way, the true ending isnt done yet. You play the game again, romance the girls together and unlock the true harem ending
It isn't done yet as been made/released or I haven't reached it yet with the current version. I can get both of those endings as well and just have to start all over again with the same result is getting frustrating. As well, I can't get anything really more to happen with Mika. I get her love and trust up high enough like the others and nothing, keep expecting it to happen but it does.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
It isn't done yet as been made/released or I haven't reached it yet with the current version. I can get both of those endings as well and just have to start all over again with the same result is getting frustrating. As well, I can't get anything really more to happen with Mika. I get her love and trust up high enough like the others and nothing, keep expecting it to happen but it does.
The stuff you're after hasn't been made/released yet.

To be clear about the endings, each girl will get an ending but those endings aren't supposed to be the final step. Ultimately unlocking all the endings (when they're all finished and in the game) will unlock the harem ending, which will wrap up the story.

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
The stuff you're after hasn't been made/released yet.

To be clear about the endings, each girl will get an ending but those endings aren't supposed to be the final step. Ultimately unlocking all the endings (when they're all finished and in the game) will unlock the harem ending, which will wrap up the story.
So, this business about "finding the third", that's not in the game yet as well then?

kenzy2012

Jun 2, 2017
Man, this is the best game i've played in months. Good work
btw: Does 0.30-0.31 have any new ntr/sharing scenes?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes