BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the link BBBen
I have try HTML version with Joiplay and it works, but unfortunately I cant going further playing games because my Joiplay force close it self after seeing scene sit on sofa in living room after coming from hospital, then keep next and keep loading until force close.

BTW this game concept and premise is interesting, but unlucky me cant play going further with my android phone.
Keep it up and Good luck Dev.
Ah, this is probably because I can't update the NW.js files in the HTML versions, so it's prone to the stability issues that I've been able to patch out of the other versions. That sounds like a very standard loading crash - unfortunately there's no real fix unless I can find NW.js files that match that export format.

I can't play my last save. after a long loading I get an error but can't copy paste it. keeps asking for Function.ObjectCodec.onRestore (chrome-extrension://glgijbkmlhndpjahbacbepnmlmccpiga/data/ENGINE.js:1:11863)
as well as many other lines 12244, 12088, 11863,

Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'id' of undefined
at r.makeMutable

Just going to restart again but thought I would give that out.
I'm not sure about that specific error, but yes, sometimes old saves will break if I've changed something in the scene you saved it in. It's just kind of a natural product of the game design, unfortunately, but it's also designed for replay and to make that experience relatively painless.

Reactions: Paitryn

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
ngl the constant jealousy interruptions are annoying. trying to get all my stats to 10 is a pain when im constantly having time wasted

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
ngl the constant jealousy interruptions are annoying. trying to get all my stats to 10 is a pain when im constantly having time wasted
You'll find you get better results if you spread out dates enough to keep arguments from occurring. The time lost on jealousy fights isn't worth it. There might be occasions when it's maybe the best idea to allow a fight so you can save the money that would be spent on a date, but that gets into some complicated min/max territory that isn't really necessary to win.

By the way, you really don't need to get all your stats to 10; I'd suggest boosting stats a little early on and then treating it as a backup activity when you don't have something better to do. The jealousy fights are designed to slightly change the hierarchy of priorities and make you have to think at each time period about what might be the optimal choice for an activity.

yarik2001

May 21, 2021
Is it possible finish game with full harem route?
Means all girls 100% trust and love and seen all events.
Or need to choose some girl and miss others?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is it possible finish game with full harem route?
Means all girls 100% trust and love and seen all events.
Or need to choose some girl and miss others?
It will be, but not on your first run. As you play and get endings, new things unlock (including Mika, for example) and dating girls whose endings you've seen becomes easier.

The full harem path isn't implemented yet, of course, since the game is a WIP.

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
I've been able to get the Emi and Nobuko endings but the game seems to be stuck there I've gotten to the end of Shizu's and mika's memories in the subway but the game will not progress from there is there something I am missing?

paxtn

May 6, 2019
I downloaded the game yesterday and played. Today I wanted to play again and my save seams to bee broken. after loading I get this error:
1637517152294.png
1637517195186.png 1637517204586.png
can anyone help?

paxtn

May 6, 2019
I started a new game. A simmilar bug occoured on a different position again.
Its kind of annoying.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've been able to get the Emi and Nobuko endings but the game seems to be stuck there I've gotten to the end of Shizu's and mika's memories in the subway but the game will not progress from there is there something I am missing?
Me too bug ?
As cloobob said, yes, those paths just aren't completely implemented yet. The downside of a work in progress, I'm afraid!

I started a new game. A simmilar bug occoured on a different position again.
Its kind of annoying.
Hmm, this bug is a little confusing; I'm not sure why it would be doing that. What system are you playing on? Win 64 bit?

If it's the HTML version then it might just be a stability problem. (I recommend playing a Windows or Mac version if you can, or converting the Win version to Linux if that's your system.)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I play on a PC: Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti, Crucial MX300
Windows 10 Pro 21H1 64Bit
Assuming you're playing the Windows 10 version, then, and not the HTML version in a browser, then this is a bit strange. It kind of looks like it might be crashing when trying to load the apartment, which is largely a solved problem on the Windows and Mac versions. (If you are playing in a browser then that's the reason for the crash.)

When it comes to loading an old save, though; sometimes those will just break if the scene has been changed in the newer version of the game. Old saves will sometimes work but often won't.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Comments: Your avatar seems pleasantly wasted, like he had some good herb with a cocktail or four, during a satisfying bj. Moving on from there, the big eyed girls are fine, they remind me of ninety's anime. Less satisfying directions, odd colored haired girls, typically like over doing tattoos, and piercings are desperate for attention, not happy with what they came with. Does not increase my desire for them. Turn ons natural Red Heads, or others where the carpet matches the drapes. Some devs have bought into the lie that blondes are dumb. No, if any are dumb its the bleach blondes that hope to achieve the look with their dark eyebrows, eyelashes and mismatched drapes. I think the bleaches and dyes seep through their skulls, or are predestined to bimbo nature, or drank too much of Hitler's fluoride thinking it helps their teeth, which it makes it brittle instead its why people have cracking and chipped teeth. Iodine is on the periodicals chart in the same column and is what humans typically need to throw off disease.

Back to the story, an alien with a eyeball head? That yells at the MC and makes him afraid. If it were me, I would think about the viscous fluids that I could breech and leak out of it if it came within range and I would have no worries left. However, other possibilities are its his alter ego manifesting to guide him back to himself, so attacking it may not be helpful. Loss of memories can sometimes be because it is so unpleasant the mind seeks escape from the event. If I were the guy, I would be looking into who is refilling his new bank account anonymously because a one time win triple down the all proceeds still is a limiting factor eventually and not an infinity event. This guy puts up with three nagging females all at once making demands on him, like he is passive where, indicators are he was confident and dominant for the missing month, and a boring robot before or maybe manic depressive split personality, now known as clinical bipolar. The dev seems to think per Emi that they would prefer upfront knowing they are part of his harem. But this guy has to go through the physical and memory therapy, which is the grind, why is there seemingly required grinds so often? I guess it prevents a lot of new content, as the old stuff is swallowed regurgitated then swallowed repeatedly until the viewer, PC gets fed up or rewarded for his or her submissive following. Ok, I will play a little longer but I hope something more interesting happens, as far as sex portrayal, no I repeat NO indicators other than a brief early intro imagination was offered and no I repeat NO eye candy was manifested. I give this a c minus so far, I hope it gets better fast, I am in story, at the beach memory point now.

Well things improved much at the pool after beach scene, finally some action, but should have option to release into Kumi, that would be a C+ from that alone. during the ménage à trois. Scenes still memories, but it's got rewards for the grind finally. (This is meant to be constructive criticism, to help you in arrangement and sequencing, not t be a bummer moaner. Ok, made it to day 21, seems a couple of them respond to the treat a lady like a tramp and a tramp like a lady theme. Has story potential, but Not going for another run through, maybe after another update or so. Good work, and interesting Database choice, a plus for the voices, even if half of it was nagging women (a downer).

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i started my second run, and used the skip option to go directly to day 7, but i don't seem to be able to trigger any new events, even more regarding the girl Mika, tho i have the other 3 girls, Shizu, Nobuko and Emi with their stats maxed out, and i do have the latest update

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i started my second run, and used the skip option to go directly to day 7, but i don't seem to be able to trigger any new events, even more regarding the girl Mika, tho i have the other 3 girls, Shizu, Nobuko and Emi with their stats maxed out, and i do have the latest update
Mika only appears in a new run if you've previously got one of the other girls' endings. (Only Emi and Nobuko's endings are implemented so far.)

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes