longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Glad I got around to trying this out, it was great.

I've played on of these before, Legacy I think, and the engine change is really solid, there's a lot less fiddling around that gets in the way of enjoying the narrative.
One thing I did notice that was weird was the second time I was playing through I was using the skip thing and every time I got to a new line it was like the game hung, hitting enter and clicking did nothing... I eventually realised you've gotta click the skip button again, then you can use enter or click to advance through the new stuff - but that was pretty unintuitive. Later on it wasn't a problem as I noticed ctrl skips through like renpy so wasn't even using the UI button any more. Oh and while I'm on renpy keybinds, it'd be real handy if space advanced a line too, I've got no idea why other engines often default to enter, no one wants to be reaching across to that with their left hand.

The renders were a big step up from the other one I'd played too, I guess it helps that they take up the entire window rather than having little panels taking up space (or at least that's how I vaguely remember the other one).

I thought the video idea was very clever. It can give interesting insights to other stuff going on that the MC isn't around for or more backstory and was a great idea. I'd kinda like it if they carried over between playthroughs as otherwise it's hard to track if you've seen/unlocked them all as it's hard to remember which section had blank spaces on each run (oh and before anyone says that'd not make sense - we all know something batshit insane is actually going to be going on and everything on the surface will be some kind of facade so it's probably is fine).

Most of the stuff happening in the past is an interesting angle. And I think it does make discovering stuff interesting... at the same time though it leaves me feeling kinda odd about character development. Like if the tanned girl (I'll not be using any of the names, as all the rando ill-fitting Japanese ones really didn't stick with me and did sometimes get me lost) just gets one fuck scene and an ending like the others, it'd feel like a bit of a waste of the potential corruption there, especially as there's no sex in her backstory. (I'm excluding whatever'll happen in the eventual secret/real ending once the game is done and you can unlock everything)... though I guess it'll add an interesting angle to things if the antagonist gets to her first and takes her (presumable) cherry, whenever that part of her story is added.

I thought some of the side characters were pretty solid too. I actually prefer the redheaded schoolgirl to the main one... the tanned girl's friend was also equally as hot as her. Only the model beat out her side-character counterpart. Hopefully they'll get involved more down the line, I'd have liked to see just how much she was willing to exploit her friends hero worship of her for the benefit of the MC past that one scene. I'm also looking forward to the goth girl on the poster, she looks like she has the potential to be the best girl.

I was surprised that choosing to give the girls over to the antagonist didn't change their endings, especially if you kept them at it till some of their dialogue changed with regards to how they felt about it.

I'm missing a lot of the cards, but I don't know if they're just placeholder slots (like I presume the orange and green subway lines are, and despite the game each time telling me to find the third, or whatever, that's just not there yet).
I tried a bunch of stuff, romancing no one and just killing time for an entire run. Giving up multiple women to the antagonist (rather than having him and the MC each focus a separate one as I'd previously done) to see that unlocked some kind of antagonist threesome/harem ones... though if they are in there they might just be little things though like some of the phone messages seemed to unlock them, rather than being awarded for finishing routes and whatnot.

I tried to search through the thread but couldn't see anything mentioning it... but where is the persistent data kept? I don't need the individual saves exactly, but when I paly again down the line I'd like to be able to copy across whatever tells it which text you've read and haven't (so I can skip anything I've seen but be certain I'm not missing anything new) and keep the cards I've unlocked and whatnot.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Wait, I have to ask. I just played through the game once with Emi, Nobuko and Shizu, and I did Emi's and Nobuko's ending (why can't I do a Shizu ending?), and I unlocked a new girl, but there's also five other girls I've not unlocked yet. Do I have to play the game another 5 times to unlock everyone..?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Wait, I have to ask. I just played through the game once with Emi, Nobuko and Shizu, and I did Emi's and Nobuko's ending (why can't I do a Shizu ending?), and I unlocked a new girl, but there's also five other girls I've not unlocked yet. Do I have to play the game another 5 times to unlock everyone..?
Shizu doesn't have an ending just because I haven't finished it yet. I will add that eventually - I'm just waiting for the right inspiration to strike.
There aren't five others to still unlock (not really sure where you got that idea...?); at the moment there's just the one. There could still be more, though...

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
There aren't five others to still unlock (not really sure where you got that idea...?)
Not sure where I got the idea? I don't know, maybe the cover art lol? We can fuck four of the nine girls already, not too much of a stretch to assume the others are romanceable characters as well.

Not to mention, when you're playing through the game the first time, the train line picture that you use to view memories has a couple of lines that never get touched, so I'd think it's a pretty fair assumption for a new player to go; multiple girls on the cover art + unused train lines = many more unlockable characters.

It's all good though, I look forward to more hopefully being added. Especially the white haired girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Not sure where I got the idea? I don't know, maybe the cover art lol? We can fuck four of the nine girls already, not too much of a stretch to assume the others are romanceable characters as well.

Not to mention, when you're playing through the game the first time, the train line picture that you use to view memories has a couple of lines that never get touched, so I'd think it's a pretty fair assumption for a new player to go; multiple girls on the cover art + unused train lines = many more unlockable characters.

It's all good though, I look forward to more hopefully being added. Especially the white haired girl.
Ah, the poster, of course. There are definitely characters in there that could show up in an important role in the future (the unused subway lines are definitely a relevant clue) but the poster art includes side characters as well as the main characters.
If you count them, though (spoiler) after Mika there are two unused subway lines still left.
With each new character that's added, the task grows as they've got to have some kind of relationship with every other character in the group, so for that reason I try to keep the cast size somewhat constrained.

Reactions: Vertius
Jan 31, 2021
Will any endings allow Shuji to commit suicide or not? Or at least get rid of these four wastes that Shuji is forced to put up with in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: p22

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry, but I found the 4 characters that interact with the MC boring. And I'm from the group that if it happens netorare with the character, it breaks him inside and the only way out is to commit suicide, without the possibility of leaving this toxic environment and turning his life around.
Maybe this is not the game for you, then.

Reactions: What'sNew and BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
nobuko 035 public poster 2.jpg

The latest public release of Pervert Action: Timelapse introduces shops, where you can buy toys to use with the ladies! (Or maybe even catch someone else using them...)

There's also a new scene gallery on the menu, which will allow you to replay scenes you've unlocked in the game! (And a range of other smaller improvements.)

All versions are available here:

Here's the full change log for v0.33, 0.34 and 0.35, which this release covers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2021
Maybe this is not the game for you, then.
So just because I think the character who suffers netorare should commit suicide because he has no more ground, doesn't mean the game isn't for me. My view is simply different from someone who likes to suffer netorare. Then I ask, because only those who should play are those people who love to see betrayals, humiliations and also love to see that the absolute majority of netorare content comes down to penis size or a question of being black or not?
And in the face of boring characters, have you ever consumed something that had parts that you found boring?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 1802212

The latest public release of Pervert Action: Timelapse introduces shops, where you can buy toys to use with the ladies! (Or maybe even catch someone else using them...)

There's also a new scene gallery on the menu, which will allow you to replay scenes you've unlocked in the game! (And a range of other smaller improvements.)

Hirai? zzzz

Reactions: VermillioN
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1802212

The game is starting to look real good now
The more Hirai, the better :sneaky:
Good luck with the game, I can't wait to finally play it when it's fully completed!

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 1802212

Back at it again with more amazing content , god this game just gets hotter and hotter , cant wait for more hirai content :D

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes