BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Could we possibly get a android version?
Eventually I intend to, but the problem is that it's not as simple as hitting "export to Android". There's a special process and developer's kit required, which will likely clash with the current methods I use to resolve some bugs built into the engine. It's going to take some time devoted to that and I really don't have a lot to spare.

What kind of 3dcg art style is this? I really like it!
Thank you! It's just my style, really; I've been developing the look for a number of years now.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
how to get them?
You have to max the trust and love points for the girls and get the Shuji x girl sex scene first. Then send the girls on dates with Hirai. After the fourth date, there should be a Hirai x girl scene when you visit their respective locations. Kitchen for Nobuko, library for Shizu, and balcony for Emi.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
long time no play we had a walkthorugh back in theb day no? i mean a mood guid at least? or am i high?
The moods are explained in the game itself on the dating menus - they'll tell you which dates are good for which moods.

I don't think anyone's written any sort of guide for the game yet. I don't write walkthroughs for my own games as a rule, because I feel the game should be complete-able and speak for itself without a walkthrough and guide-making is more of a community activity, but maybe someone will take that as a prompt to make one.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I think he means a mod to unlock the scenes in the gallery.

On a sidenote: I wish it was a bit clearer that the game has a time limit. I was cranking my way through the scenes then suddenly it ended.
Hmm, I'll have a think about how I can indicate that further without breaking the immersion too much.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes