Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Honestly I think the dev already has most his story in mind, everything you wrote is just about personal taste. I get that people won't always talk about what's objectively good or bad in the game and talk about their taste, ok, but here you wrote a mega post only about that.

That being said, regarding the girls fucking another guy than Hirai, he once sold Noboku to a random guy in one of their dates. You can only see it on the phone briefly but I found it particularly hot when it's mentioned she really liked it.
one more thing,i forgot to say just now.

i really feels that the mc need to confront and have conversations with Nobuko regarding the cheating. With Emi and Shizu the mc in kind of somewhat confront both of the girls about it. he had talks with Emi telling her he knows and saw the video of her cheating. while in the case of Shizu, she herself show him that videos. at least with both of these girls, there are some kind of interactions about it.

but in the case of Nobuko. there is nothing at all. no talk, no mention, no conversation. the mc knows she cheat on him, and it most likely that Nobuko also knows that the mc knows about it becoz she realize Shizu recorded it.

it feels kinda incomplete without any interaction between the mc and nobuko regarding this issue.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
emm a question, who did you mean he here? do you mean the the mc sold Nobuko to a random guy?
No, Hirai sold her, and showed her fucking with the guy to mc on his phone. If my memory is okay.

Regarding the rest of your comment, I don't see what you personal circumstances (like how many times you posted on this site, if you're on holiday or whatever) have to do with it. It doesn't change anything. Anyway as I said, the dev probably already has his story in mind, probably, idk.

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
No, Hirai sold her, and showed her fucking with the guy to mc on his phone. If my memory is okay.

Regarding the rest of your comment, I don't see what you personal circumstances (like how many times you posted on this site, if you're on holiday or whatever) have to do with it. It doesn't change anything. Anyway as I said, the dev probably already has his story in mind, probably, idk.
oh it changes a lot of things. thats mean there are few more days i would be on this sites and also on this thread, gving opinion ,'my personal taste' as you said it, or doing mega post if i want.

the dev probably got his story in his mind. sure, yeah, maybe.
but like my dad always said, if you dont try to ask then for sure you would not get what you want.

. nothing harm in trying. people mind can be change, influence, well at least try rather than doing nothing.

its not like somebody gonna die if i write an essay and asking, requesting 'personal taste' non stop here. at most some people would feel irritated, and the game developer just ignore my posts.

so anybody that feel bothered my mega post of personal taste, and non stop posting of request, just suck it up for another few days.

Last edited:

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
It doesn't. As nobody cares about those personal circumstances.
But do what you want.
nobody cares? oh i care about it. i also somebody. so thats one.
oh there also 1, 2 that have interest sharing personal matters with me in this sites. so i guess there are people that care and dont mind knowing.

and i shall do what i want. you dont have to tell me that. i dont think i need your permission to do anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fabulous007

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
is there a guide for this game?
dont think so, but if you read the changelog and posts in the thread then you can very much knows how to play and access scenes that you want. read those first before you play, it would better.

Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
Patreon doesn't accept my money anymore, waiting is killing me, could someone send me the latest version

Or BBBen could you consider taking payment through subscribestar or itchio?

Reactions: VermillioN

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Patreon doesn't accept my money anymore, waiting is killing me, could someone send me the latest version

Or BBBen could you consider taking payment through subscribestar or itchio?
I'll consider setting up a Subscribestar; I can't do it right now, though, because I'm on holiday. Is the Patreon problem a region thing or that it's refusing AMEX cards or something?

Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
I'll consider setting up a Subscribestar; I can't do it right now, though, because I'm on holiday. Is the Patreon problem a region thing or that it's refusing AMEX cards or something?
While I think hosting on other sites as well would probably increase total subscribers, I don't know. My problem on patreon is just a personal problem, nothing with a wider scope.

Reactions: BBBen

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
Patreon straight up doesn't work for some banks in some countries

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a better way to speed through the game? I'm used to being able to just hold L-CTRL or something, but this game requires using the Skip button, which is an utter PITA to unclick sometimes. I'll often find myself speeding through a bunch of seen dialogue and then accidentally skip right over the part I wanted to see/read, because I couldn't unclick the skip button fast enough.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is there a better way to speed through the game? I'm used to being able to just hold L-CTRL or something, but this game requires using the Skip button, which is an utter PITA to unclick sometimes. I'll often find myself speeding through a bunch of seen dialogue and then accidentally skip right over the part I wanted to see/read, because I couldn't unclick the skip button fast enough.
The game has a "scene skip" function that you can turn on in the stats menu.
(There's also "skip intro" or "accelerated start" when you start a new game.)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I played through till day 21 once and I'm a bit confused, is there an actual new game+ where the game remembers your stats and stuff or are there just the "skip intro" and "accelerated start" options?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So I played through till day 21 once and I'm a bit confused, is there an actual new game+ where the game remembers your stats and stuff or are there just the "skip intro" and "accelerated start" options?
The game does remember what you've done - the most important thing that advances progress is getting the girls' individual endings. At the moment only the Emi and Nobuko endings are in the game.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The game does remember what you've done - the most important thing that advances progress is getting the girls' individual endings. At the moment only the Emi and Nobuko endings are in the game.
so the, i guess i won't say "best", but the most "efficient" way to play is to focus on a single girl and just kinda maintain the other girls jealousy so you don't loose any time. At least for the first few playthroughs. And it seems like Harai can be used strategically a time or two even if you aren't interested in the NTR content

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
so the, i guess i won't say "best", but the most "efficient" way to play is to focus on a single girl and just kinda maintain the other girls jealousy so you don't loose any time. At least for the first few playthroughs. And it seems like Harai can be used strategically a time or two even if you aren't interested in the NTR content
That's right, that's an effective approach.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Trying to mac it doesn't quite work for me, "nwjs quit unexpectedly". Is there a html version? I would also like to play on my tablet so a HTML version would be awesome.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Trying to mac it doesn't quite work for me, "nwjs quit unexpectedly". Is there a html version? I would also like to play on my tablet so a HTML version would be awesome.
There is an HTML version; I'm not sure if the links are on the thread but you can get them here:

I should note that to run it you need to disable script blocking, which you'll want to re-enable afterward, because it's an important security feature. (Or run it on a browser you don't use for the Internet, so you can safely disable script blocking.)

As for the Mac/NW.js trouble, that might be fixed in future versions. The engine's just had a major update, eliminating NW.js altogether from the code and replacing it with Electron, so that should remove a whole bunch of technical problems with the game. The first time I test that will be the next patrons' version for August, though, and it likely won't filter down to a free public version for a while.

Reactions: taler
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes