taler

Oct 5, 2017
There is an HTML version; I'm not sure if the links are on the thread but you can get them here:

I should note that to run it you need to disable script blocking, which you'll want to re-enable afterward, because it's an important security feature. (Or run it on a browser you don't use for the Internet, so you can safely disable script blocking.)

As for the Mac/NW.js trouble, that might be fixed in future versions. The engine's just had a major update, eliminating NW.js altogether from the code and replacing it with Electron, so that should remove a whole bunch of technical problems with the game. The first time I test that will be the next patrons' version for August, though, and it likely won't filter down to a free public version for a while.
Thanks glad to hear you're going with electron. The current HTML version does not work for me right now either, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Just get a black screen in chrome.

Oh CORS error in console, think I need to use it in the server. To avoid this you can put the js into the html file during a build step.

Edit: I was able to run it on a server, but disappointingly can't get it to work in joiplay. Game looks good at first glance.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks glad to hear you're going with electron. The current HTML version does not work for me right now either, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Just get a black screen in chrome.

Oh CORS error in console, think I need to use it in the server. To avoid this you can put the js into the html file during a build step.

Edit: I was able to run it on a server, but disappointingly can't get it to work in joiplay. Game looks good at first glance.
Yea, this is the first html games that couldn't work on JoiPlay for me, but it might work if they decide to switch it to electron.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I think the new Electron-based approach will at least be better for Mac builds. I have new export options there to cover the more recent chips.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018

I've put out a new PUBLIC release - v0.37!

(I'm sure they'll be updated on the first post soon.)

The latest public release of Pervert Action: Timelapse finally brings Mika officially into the harem, with her interactive sex scene! Also in this release are a variety of other bits of Mika content, including her sexy wake ups, phone messages, and dates with Hirai! (Should you choose to go that route.)

Change log since the last public release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017

I've put out a new PUBLIC release - v0.37!

(I'm sure they'll be updated on the first post soon.)

The latest public release of Pervert Action: Timelapse finally brings Mika officially into the harem, with her interactive sex scene! Also in this release are a variety of other bits of Mika content, including her sexy wake ups, phone messages, and dates with Hirai! (Should you choose to go that route.)

Change log since the last public release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My boy ben coming through for us again, top shit my dude wooooooo :D

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Vlrnt and BBBen

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
does this game has good amount of ntr or is it mostly harem game`?
There's a guy (Hirai) in the early game that asks to date your girls, you can say no right there and then to see zero NTR. If you don't say no, you can call him to date your girls in exchange for cash/lowered jealousy stat but so far if you don't ask then he will never do anything to them behind your back.

If you like NTR, then asking him to date them gets you text messages and images - with each date the pictures are more risque and it's obvious if not outright shown that he has managed to fuck them. Nice if you like a tease but don't expect full scenes with animations or anything. IIRC there's some threesome content with Hirai and I think Shizu?

It's a harem game with extra content. Without putting words in the devs mouth and based on his previous games, it's on the cards there will be more explicit avoidable NTR in the future.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Hey Ben (BBBen), how much longer until the game is completely done (just of the top of your head)? I haven't played it in a year, and I'm inclined to wait until it's completed before I pick it back up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
does this game has good amount of ntr or is it mostly harem game`?
There's a guy (Hirai) in the early game that asks to date your girls, you can say no right there and then to see zero NTR. If you don't say no, you can call him to date your girls in exchange for cash/lowered jealousy stat but so far if you don't ask then he will never do anything to them behind your back.

If you like NTR, then asking him to date them gets you text messages and images - with each date the pictures are more risque and it's obvious if not outright shown that he has managed to fuck them. Nice if you like a tease but don't expect full scenes with animations or anything. IIRC there's some threesome content with Hirai and I think Shizu?

It's a harem game with extra content. Without putting words in the devs mouth and based on his previous games, it's on the cards there will be more explicit avoidable NTR in the future.
You can also go to Shizu and Watch movies with her. There are some movies of Hirai fucking some of the girls

Also, there is threesome with other than Shizu, IIRC. Specifically, Emi, but maybe Nobuko as well.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I'd have to go in again, but I think it's just an option when you interact with her in the library.
Thanks, didn't realise this was here. Hirai dates seem to unlock new scenes - think there's one for Nobuko I'm missing according to the game files. These jpegs don't want to be seen outside the game though.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, didn't realise this was here. Hirai dates seem to unlock new scenes - think there's one for Nobuko I'm missing according to the game files. These jpegs don't want to be seen outside the game though.
yeah, unfortunately, they are all encrypted.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
yeah, unfortunately, they are all encrypted.
It's okay, I figured it out. To get Nobuko's third NTR scene via Shizu videos: ask her if Sora (ex-husband) took videos of her and still has it. Shizu will then unlock a scene thats like 2 images long. The only other two vids are unlocked as she dates Hirai.

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
I feel stupid. I'm near the beginning. Got out of the hospital. Got to my new apartment, explored every room, and now can't figure out what to do. I can't leave the room. I can't sleep. I can't do anything except wander around looking at the same things over and over again. What am I missing??

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes