Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I feel stupid. I'm near the beginning. Got out of the hospital. Got to my new apartment, explored every room, and now can't figure out what to do. I can't leave the room. I can't sleep. I can't do anything except wander around looking at the same things over and over again. What am I missing??
Pass some time by increasing your eye, hand, or mouth skill in the library, balcony, or rumpus room. That should advance time enough that you can go to sleep and start the next day.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hey Ben (BBBen), how much longer until the game is completely done (just of the top of your head)? I haven't played it in a year, and I'm inclined to wait until it's completed before I pick it back up.
I don't have a hard answer for you on that, I'm afraid. I do have a roadmap in my head of the main features that I need to include before the game is "finished", but it also depends on a couple of other factors: whether support for the game holds up (it so far) and whether I feel like the new content for the game is getting stale, or there just isn't space for it any more.

I think it'll be a while before it's finished, even though I'm at the point where I can consistently add (I think) good content updates to it every month.

Reactions: gotmy223

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
Cattura.PNG
This is the Italian translation of Pervert Action: Timelapse [v0.37 Public]

Download is here

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 1968284
This is the Italian translation of Pervert Action: Timelapse [v0.37 Public]

Download is here
Someone did an Italian translation of the game? That's pretty cool, actually. Is it done through an extraction of the game files or something?

• Red Heart
Reactions: 乃คяdaK

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Pretty amazing that such a great game, with so much content, is only a 640MB download! (y)
Thank you! Actually, for this type of game (which isn't really all that size-efficient) it's pretty heavily optimised. You might not believe it if you're getting slow loading screens, but I have at least kept the size of images, audio, animations and such to a pretty low level.

Someone once recommended to me a program to optimise files en masse and said it had shaved (IIRC) something like a gigabyte off another VN's file size. I ran it on my stuff and it maybe took off a couple of megabytes, so I think it was already about as optimised as it reasonably could be.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
The game wont load after i press start
I can't really guess why that would be. Maybe some issue with your system and the NW.js files used by the engine. The plus side is that v0.43, the patrons' version, has since been updated with the new engine code that brings in Electron and gets rid of NW.js, so that version probably would work, although that's just a guess on my part. It might be a while before I make that version public, though, so you might just have to come back in the future.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I have some of my saved games stuck at loading.
Any way to resolve this???
If those are saves from older versions, then it's likely that the scene you're loading into has changed in some way or something like that. Old saves won't always work with newer versions, hence during the early access development there's an "accelerated start" option to help make up for that.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Nope, they are new saves, made today with the latest public build.

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Here are my saves 6-9.

Save 6 loads very slowly, while saves 7-9 do not load at all.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Save 8 is the start of 2nd memory for Nobuko, save 9 is before starting that memory at metro.
Save 7 is a teaser for that memory.

Save 6 is the first Shizu memory (works but loads slowly).

1659848610979.png

Also, all buggy saves are very large compared to saves 1-4.

1659848804507.png

Only saves 1-4 and 6 load for me, with 6 being slow.

I've attached all my saves now.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes