Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
This may be an old question and apologies in advance if it's been asked before but is there any way to be able to see the pics without half a screen of dialogue and menu options over the top of them?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Whoa! BBBen is really cranking out the updates! I stopped playing at 0.37, which doesn't feel like that long ago, and the game has been updated 10 times since.

I'm still going to hold off until some main story/memory loss stuff gets updated. I'm dying to know the explanation for Shuji losing track of an entire month, and what the hell is up with the "eyeball" and "hand head" guys.

Reactions: fabulous007

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to avoid chicks we don't like? I personally don't like going after married women or women in a relationship with another man in general.

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Can't play, black screen with only dialog.
Where is th' save file located?
I think I need to delete it all and start new.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Whoa! BBBen is really cranking out the updates! I stopped playing at 0.37, which doesn't feel like that long ago, and the game has been updated 10 times since.

I'm still going to hold off until some main story/memory loss stuff gets updated. I'm dying to know the explanation for Shuji losing track of an entire month, and what the hell is up with the "eyeball" and "hand head" guys.
BBBen is one of the few devs that actually has a strict schedule (releasing 1 update per months). Consider supporting him on patreon if you can, way too few devs have any form of self discipline and work schedule. Not to mention the game is great.

Reactions: VermillioN
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to avoid chicks we don't like? I personally don't like going after married women or women in a relationship with another man in general.
you can choose to do a select route for the girl(s) you like if you want. However, the Pervert Action games are really all about finally reaching the harem ending where you bang every chick in one route. You usually need to play through the game several times for that at least though.

There's a married woman in this game (Nobuko) but the premise of the game is that you've ALREADY fucked these girls, you've just forgot and have to rebuild your relationships again. So, the damage is already done to that marriage :) it's ok tho cuz iirc Nobuko's husband is a cuck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
you can choose to do a select route for the girl(s) you like if you want. However, the Pervert Action games are really all about finally reaching the harem ending where you bang every chick in one route. You usually need to play through the game several times for that at least though.

There's a married woman in this game (Nobuko) but the premise of the game is that you've ALREADY fucked these girls, you've just forgot and have to rebuild your relationships again. So, the damage is already done to that marriage :) it's ok tho cuz iirc Nobuko's husband is a cuck
Interesting.

Btw, do I need to play the previous Pervert Action games to get a sense for this one?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes