FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Ok i've read some comments and basically it sounds like the "sharing" content results in the MC losing girls and being cucked? If that's the case I'm gonna deny the "friend". I like sharing as long as the girl is securely mine, or his and I'm just the "visitor", or is just a rando one time girl. Cucking/being cheated on is not my thing. Anyone tell me if denying the friend is my route? That's my plan as i DL, but input would be appreciated. TIA.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Nice game, i got emi and nobu ending and played a third time, but i cant get anything new aside from mika (i unlokec her subway scenes too), no idea what im doing wrong (because dating shizu doesnt do anything atm)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nice game, i got emi and nobu ending and played a third time, but i cant get anything new aside from mika (i unlokec her subway scenes too), no idea what im doing wrong (because dating shizu doesnt do anything atm)
You will unlock new more scenes with a 4th gameplay: choose to start from day 7.

Reactions: Karcosa

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You will unlock new more scenes with a 4th gameplay: choose to start from day 7.
In the more recent updates, did he give characters other than Emy and Nobuk boosted starts upon replay?

In other words, 3 updates ago, once you finished the game with Em next game she would be extremely easy to level up to 100/100, same with Nobuk, but the others had no such bonus.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I think there are no new sex scenes in 0.53, since the only new scenes are 1 Mika+Shizu daytime date and the conversation in day 20.

Unless I missed something, of course :poop:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In the more recent updates, did he give characters other than Emy and Nobuk boosted starts upon replay?

In other words, 3 updates ago, once you finished the game with Em next game she would be extremely easy to level up to 100/100, same with Nobuk, but the others had no such bonus.
They all start from 100 after a few gameplays (I don't remember how many).

My advice is: always boost love/lust and money with cheatcodes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
They all start from 100 after a few gameplays (I don't remember how many).

My advice is: always boost love/lust and money with cheatcodes.
Are you talking about the expedited start though which begins from day 7? I was talking about starting from day, but the amount of love/lust gained per action is higher for characters you've completed.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Are you talking about the expedited start though which begins from day 7? I was talking about starting from day, but the amount of love/lust gained per action is higher for characters you've completed.
They are 100/100 when you start from day 7 (Mika not immediately). I don't see any reason why you should start from day 1 after you played the 3rd gameplay when Mika rolls in.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Ok i've read some comments and basically it sounds like the "sharing" content results in the MC losing girls and being cucked? If that's the case I'm gonna deny the "friend". I like sharing as long as the girl is securely mine, or his and I'm just the "visitor", or is just a rando one time girl. Cucking/being cheated on is not my thing. Anyone tell me if denying the friend is my route? That's my plan as i DL, but input would be appreciated. TIA.
No that isn't completely the case, at least at the moment.
Endings are still tba so there is a possibility there is an NTR ending where the girls all bail.
For right now the LIs all still stick around the apartment and will fuck the MC and you can still do all the non NTR stuff with them
it's just that a good portion of the sharing has a strong humiliation aspect to it, more from some LIs than others
Emi specifically will be particularly harsh with her dirty talk when she is fucking someone else, calling the MC a loser ect.
the other girls are more subtle but there is definitely a "we love the way this guy fucks us" aspect to the stuff they say
if you are on that path there are narrative elements, explicit and implicit, that indicate shuji enjoys the humiliation and that the girls are ultimately doing it at his behest.
overall i would say the NTR elements trend more towards cucking than sharing.
if you as a player are super turned off by that then i would suggest skipping it, though some of the scenes are really hot.

Reactions: FatYoda

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

no those boosts are tied to those characters having proper endings. The Shizu and Mika endings will unlock similar boosts for those characters when they drop. I'm in the discord and a patron and the Shizu ending seems to be close but no clear indication of exactly when it will be

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
do i have to date shizu?
nope, though will need to do something about her jealousy or she'll start trouble with the other girls.
If you really don't want to deal with her, best thing to do is leave her to Harai, he'll date her and lower her jealousy
but you will get texts from him with pics of her getting fucked and stuff
her secnes are pretty great though imo
Her threesome with Emi is super hot

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
no those boosts are tied to those characters having proper endings. The Shizu and Mika endings will unlock similar boosts for those characters when they drop. I'm in the discord and a patron and the Shizu ending seems to be close but no clear indication of exactly when it will be
Thank you - this is exactly what I was looking for.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No that isn't completely the case, at least at the moment.
Endings are still tba so there is a possibility there is an NTR ending where the girls all bail.
For right now the LIs all still stick around the apartment and will fuck the MC and you can still do all the non NTR stuff with them
it's just that a good portion of the sharing has a strong humiliation aspect to it, more from some LIs than others
Emi specifically will be particularly harsh with her dirty talk when she is fucking someone else, calling the MC a loser ect.
the other girls are more subtle but there is definitely a "we love the way this guy fucks us" aspect to the stuff they say
if you are on that path there are narrative elements, explicit and implicit, that indicate shuji enjoys the humiliation and that the girls are ultimately doing it at his behest.
overall i would say the NTR elements trend more towards cucking than sharing.
if you as a player are super turned off by that then i would suggest skipping it, though some of the scenes are really hot.
Let me disagree with your viewpoint.

Regarding ntr: I think you didn't realise that Shuji is literally selling Harai the girls.

Regarding the endings:

as you could see you have 3 "abilities": hand, mouth and eye. Shuji is assaulted by the "big hand" man (yourself) in Nobuko's ending. Shuji is assaulted by the "big eye" man (yourself too) in Emi's ending.

You need to find the 3rd, which is the "big mouth" man, I guess. My guess is that Shuji will be assaulted by the "big mouth" man in Shizu's ending. My hunch is that this will unlock an ending involving Mika where all the pieces will be put together.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Let me disagree with your viewpoint.

Regarding ntr: I think you didn't realise that Shuji is literally selling Harai the girls.

Regarding the endings:

as you could see you have 3 "abilities": hand, mouth and eye. Shuji is assaulted by the "big hand" man (yourself) in Nobuko's ending. Shuji is assaulted by the "big eye" man (yourself too) in Emi's ending.

You need to find the 3rd, which is the "big mouth" man, I guess. My guess is that Shuji will be assaulted by the "big mouth" man in Shizu's ending. My hunch is that this will unlock an ending involving Mika where all the pieces will be put together.
i'm not sure that really disagrees with anything i'm saying.
I specifically said they are doing it at Shuji's behest.
So yes he is involved and driving the interactions but they aren't "hey lets be bros and bang chicks together" type interactions
or even straight up pimping them out and that is the clarification the guy i was responding to was looking for.
There is a definite element of humiliation, and i think he was looking to avoid that.
The content is difficult to tag for this site because it's not strictly speaking netorare: the girls aren't exactly being stolen, though i think the content is designed to elicit jealousy because all the girls make a point to say they enjoy fucking Harai with the implication often being they enjoy it more than sex with Shuji or at least the girls are saying that as part of the kink.
It's much closer to netorase or cucking but those aren't tags here

as far as the endings are concerned some thing like that is likely but there are also two more LIs to be introduced on top of the 4 already present so the game isn't going to end once Mika gets an ending.
This has been talked about by the dev on his discord.
You can tell because the subway map where you unlock the past memories for the girls has 6 colored lines, 4 are labeled with the current LIs names and two are empty, those two are where the final 2 LIs will go.

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
I managed to get the Mac version working with a simple addition.

Right click and use "Show Package Contents".
Navigate to Contents -> Resources -> app.nw

I introduced a package.json file here with the following contents:
JavaScript:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "./icon.png"
    }
}
Now, double-clicking on Game.app works.

Besides the "index.html" entry, everything else is copy-pasted from another Mac game. I didn't bother changing those entries.

Credit to ChatGPT for giving me pointers in this direction.
Made a file called package.json
got this error (see screenshot), did I do something wrong?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
as far as the endings are concerned some thing like that is likely but there are also two more LIs to be introduced on top of the 4 already present so the game isn't going to end once Mika gets an ending.
This has been talked about by the dev on his discord.
You can tell because the subway map where you unlock the past memories for the girls has 6 colored lines, 4 are labeled with the current LIs names and two are empty, those two are where the final 2 LIs will go.
I'd say that Shuji is getting what he deserves. Anyway, he's simply doing what WE are making him do, since everything involving Hirai is avoidable :whistle:

2 more main chicks after 4 years? :eek:
Well, a long as we get more "action" involving Nobuko I'm fine with everything :sneaky:

Anyway, I'm just wondering:

I'm not sure that I unlocked/saw everything, so we might post a list of unlocked scenes / collector cards / Easter eggs / unlocked scenes in gallery.

I unlocked 35 collector cards and 6 Easter eggs, for instance. Did I miss any?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes