• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a nobuko Hirai ending planned?
I don't think there is any ntr ending planned.
So far, there are endings with every girl* already in game (with MC obviously). There will be harem ending, Emi+Nobuko ending, and I guess an ending with Rin (new girl he plans to introduce).
*(Nobuko, Emi, Shizu, Mika, but we don't have access to last two endings in version here posted here :( Hope somebody will leak it soon)

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I've kinda presumed none of these end of the loop conclusions are actually endings really... and once it's complete it'll be like earlier games and you'll find out none of what's happening is real, they're all in the afterlife or something and have completely different relations to what you've thought up to this point and then there'll just be an actual for real ending.

But as we're getting more stuff with that fat old dude there's a chance there might be some kind of 'the antagonists' won end of loop scene or something, which'd be nice.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a nobuko Hirai ending planned?
I doubt it, may be a single bad end where Shuji fucks everything up doesn't end up with any girl and they get fucked by Harai et al, but the LI specific endings are likely for Shuji only as i'm pretty sure the "true" ending is some form of harem ending.
The endings are a big deal and are mainly meant to drive the main narrative forward. Endings with Harai really wouldn't do that and would make extra work for the dev

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
how long takes to active subscription in this game on patreon??
I'm not sure what you are asking exactly, but i'll take a swing
once you pledge you should have instant access to content depending on what level you pledged at

Sembsdk

Aug 21, 2022
I'm not sure what you are asking exactly, but i'll take a swing
once you pledge you should have instant access to content depending on what level you pledged at
Patreon is rejecting my payment method with card I've talked with the bank they said the problem is with patreon site
Isn't a good thing?:)

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Alright just played through the game, 10/10 would recommend. Is there only 2 endings so far? is there a cheat to unlock the whole gallery?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Alright just played through the game, 10/10 would recommend. Is there only 2 endings so far? is there a cheat to unlock the whole gallery?
I think you can edit your save file to unlock things (search the thread I've seen it in here before). Whether you'd want to do that or not I dunno as the game is based around going through the loop a bunch to see things so I don't know what effect that might have.

I think the latest version has 2 more of the girls "endings" it's just not leaked here, as well as a new woman being introduced.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
I think you can edit your save file to unlock things (search the thread I've seen it in here before). Whether you'd want to do that or not I dunno as the game is based around going through the loop a bunch to see things so I don't know what effect that might have.

I think the latest version has 2 more of the girls "endings" it's just not leaked here, as well as a new woman being introduced.
okay ill look around the thread before fucking up my save files.

another question, after both endings the weird eyeman or handman popsup is there a solution to that mystery or is it just gonna be answered in the upcoming updates?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
another question, after both endings the weird eyeman or handman popsup is there a solution to that mystery or is it just gonna be answered in the upcoming updates?
I presume that'll be eventually cleared up in a "true" ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Wow.
It been a long time.
When is th' next update?
There's been 5 updates but none have been shared here. 6th one is out soonish based on his usual work schedule.

I think the content has been:

-More Hirai Content
-Mika's and Shizu's endings
-New character, Rin the Teacher
-More upgrades to ease the replayability in between playthroughs
-Crap ton of voice acting
-More Harem stuff
-And the teasing of another NTR character. Hirai's boss

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes