workofart

Feb 26, 2021

if someone want to update more the vndb page ^

...and speaking of updates... 0.66 when? :LOL:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
finally an update that isn't mostly Harai fucking our women?
Wait wait what? I dont play this one in a really loooong time(really long haha). I dont even remember other male except the husband of one of the lis. I will play again this game for that li and that you steal her. I dont know that this has ntr too. Is avoidable or not? I love netori but I hate netorare haha

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Wait wait what? I dont play this one in a really loooong time(really long haha). I dont even remember other male except the husband of one of the lis. I will play again this game for that li and that you steal her. I dont know that this has ntr too. Is avoidable or not? I love netori but I hate netorare haha
Avoidable ntr. you can let the girls date another dude.

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Wait wait what? I dont play this one in a really loooong time(really long haha). I dont even remember other male except the husband of one of the lis. I will play again this game for that li and that you steal her.
Weeeell, its not like you steal her. You have some flashbacks how you did that, but "at present" shes already stolen and sort of your girl
I dont know that this has ntr too. Is avoidable or not? I love netori but I hate netorare haha
Yeah, fully, you can just "turn off" ntr guy from the game when he shows up :4Head:

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for that answer. I assume for what the other say that the game go for that route now in the updates and less focus on you with the girls?
No, that is not the case, you would do will to take any complaints about a dev focusing too much on NTR with a grain of salt, here and on the site in general.
The content is 80% harem content (if not more) and 20% NTR content.
BBBen puts out releases every month but as a result they are generally quite small. And also as a result he often goes 4-5 releases without adding any new NTR content so sometimes he'll "catch up" the NTR content by focusing on that for a few updates. But in no way is the focus of the game now NTR, it's the same as it has always been: a harem focused game with side NTR content for players who want that. I'm a patreon and i generally wait several months before going back and playing new content.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this?
no it doesn't really lend itself to a walkthrough, the game tells you what to do for the most part. Game play is split up into time periods where you can choose to raise one of the MC's stats or raise stats with the LIs by taking them on dates. Once the stats get to a certain point there will be cut scene and the game instructs you to go to the subway to unlock memories once you progress far enough you unlock sex in the present with an LI and you work your way towards threesomes and other content from there.
The game is structured mechanically and narratively for multiple playthroughs once you unlock and ending with an LI you unlock bonuses with her and progress much more quickly in subsequent playthroughs. This allows you to more easily unlock threesomes and extra content
The NTR antagonist shows up on the 7th day if you want to see his stuff let him stick around and take the girls on dates, if not tell him to fuck off and you won't see him again (except for the beach scene, but he's just there he doesn't do anything)
scenes are point and click and there will often be a lot of stuff you can see by making sure to click everything that is available in a scene

Last edited:

castorlau

May 5, 2023
I remembered this game being more fun than I expected. Soon after loading the game I remembered why I had it uninstalled. Day limit and the prospect of losing brain cells staring at the loading screen. I'm *not* replaying this three more times with these stupid loading times.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes