3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ZecaidFZ

Sep 29, 2020
Wish this creator would go back to the girls looking normal than the bloated models he uses now, if you like it then good for you, I'll miss out but personally I'm not into seeing abnormally fat people doing it

Reactions: Malvadon

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Wish this creator would go back to the girls looking normal than the bloated models he uses now, if you like it then good for you, I'll miss out but personally I'm not into seeing abnormally fat people doing it
I kinda agree, but not entirely, around 2022-02 was perfect, but after he took a break, girls gets bigger every month.
Even 2022-10 Panam set above is nice.
And I don't thing they are "abnormally fat" yet. Tbh I kinda like thick but small, irl
and don't mind his works still, but we getting close to overkill

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I kinda agree, but not entirely, around 2022-02 was perfect, but after he took a break, girls gets bigger every month.
Even 2022-10 Panam set above is nice.
And I don't thing they are "abnormally fat" yet. Tbh I kinda like thick but small, irl)
and don't mind his works still, but we getting close to overkill)
Actually I get your point, but there are some that do not resemble the character anymore, many characters are slim (like Ada Wong or 2B) and he is every girl thick/fat and super tall feels like old man tastes :KEK:

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Kind of agree, the 2022-09 triss (which is actually not far off from latest version body type but somehow fits better?) or 2022-08 wonder woman were peak in terms of physique.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes