VN Others PERV'S HOTEL, Lust from Sweden [rel. 0.123] [Lewd Raccoon Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

knatten

Oct 2, 2017
Very annoying that it asks you in a lot of places to insert cheat password.
There is a menu item to insert cheat code and another to view guide. If you press the view guide you get sent to the cheat code thing again. You cannot go back from the cheat code menu :(

Reactions: gale
May 26, 2020
Engine definitely has some flaws. I dig what we're doing, hypothetically. Sandbox voyeur is a fun genre. Buuuuuuut scenes seem to be rng, and the "toilet" cam has approximately a single actual toilet scene. The game almost seems to be doing the shit AAA's do with their cash shops, making shit purposefully annoying to encourage you to shell out for the cheats.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The game from first looks, looks great, but forgot to mention it partialy a sandbox game in which ya can miss scenes if do certain actions, also another annoying thing is the password for almost everything and skipping is the worst pain, if not stop in time it will even skip unseen text. So overall, i'm not sure i'm fond of these kinda of games, it takes to much saves to get the right stats ya want or to get the girl you want. All I can say is the girls do look very good though.

Reactions: gale and dav121

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
The fact that there is a lack of guidance does not help.
The game only progresses by going from morning to evening, swatch the webcams and turn hotel?
It seems very slow and boring.
Tell me I'm doing something wrong!

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Without guidance, I'm afraid I'll give up!
You repeat the same choices over and over, and sometimes you get rewarded with a very soft scene!
Often the save will skip and you will lose all the scenes you collected before.
The only activity you do is at the beginning, then you just watch!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote