Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
tumblr_inline_nt5dpqrSwi1ta7nc0_1280.jpg

Overview:
PestilenceSFM's collection featuring dark and hardcore animations that no vanilla person would dare tread

Updated: 2024-02-22
Animator: PestilenceSFM (RIP) - - (RIP) - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Format: MP4, WEMB, MOV
Resolution: 720p, 1080p
Length: 1-45 second loops + 7x 1-2 minute short animations in Darker + 2x 1-2 minute short animations in Dark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Regarding PestilenceSFM's s guro/snuff content:
Changelog
DOWNLOAD:
Torrent (Update 2023-12-09)
Old Work: - - -
New Content (up to 2023-12):

Update Pack 2021-08 to 2023-12:
- - - -

Content after 2023-12:
Jingle Bells (Severe Content): - - - -

tumblr_inline_nwpqweAQbu1ta7nc0_500.png tumblr_inline_o2eh2xaPE61ta7nc0_500.jpg 469478_tumblr_o7xru5OouX1ud518to1_1280-min.png tumblr_o72oklwJsZ1ud518to1_1280.jpg tumblr_oazovqOYQK1ud518to1_1280.jpg tumblr_oivxphpLrx1ud518to1_1280.jpg tumblr_oivz1vpUv31ud518to1_1280.jpg tumblr_oivzqoH0E31ud518to1_1280.jpg tumblr_oknlvmMqJl1ud518to2_1280.jpg tumblr_oiw0sxMrSD1ud518to1_1280.jpg tumblr_inline_o5ayy0P7Xx1ta7nc0_500.png 1456464677827.jpg 1463926413060.jpg 1450728633470.jpeg 1454710997145.jpg

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
What about the "other content"? (asking for a friend, of course)
Will it be uploaded too?
*sigh* I was expecting someone to ask that. Main thread updated regarding Pestilence's guro/snuff content.

What happened to Pestilence? they just vanished
Yep. Just like Mattdarey91sfm. Vanished from the internet without a trace. My best guess would be after the Tumblr nuke they lost a huge chunk of their followers, plus the time they invested into their content being snapped out of existence, caused a big setback that they couldn't recover from.
It's up to speculation on what caused them to stop making content. Did they want to start a new life? Did the feds caught up with them? Who knows.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
There are some awesome SFM artists out there and while I don't like everything Pestilence is one of them. But why the fuck do they mostly make so short clips? Nobody can fap and finish in a few seconds. I think anything less then 4 minutes is pointless. And what's worse, I saw quite some vids with a decent runtime of 10 minutes or more but most of them barely had the fun stuff for half of the vid. Worst I saw so far was a 30 minute vid with only 2 minutes of sex at the end.

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
*sigh* I was expecting someone to ask that. Main thread updated regarding Pestilence's guro/snuff content.

Yep. Just like Mattdarey91sfm. Vanished from the internet without a trace. My best guess would be after the Tumblr nuke they lost a huge chunk of their followers, plus the time they invested into their content being snapped out of existence, caused a big setback that they couldn't recover from.
It's up to speculation on what caused them to stop making content. Did they want to start a new life? Did the feds caught up with them? Who knows.
You can find Mattdarey91sfm stuff here.
and some of Pestilence's guro/snuff here.

Last edited:

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
There are some awesome SFM artists out there and while I don't like everything Pestilence is one of them. But why the fuck do they mostly make so short clips? Nobody can fap and finish in a few seconds. I think anything less then 4 minutes is pointless. And what's worse, I saw quite some vids with a decent runtime of 10 minutes or more but most of them barely had the fun stuff for half of the vid. Worst I saw so far was a 30 minute vid with only 2 minutes of sex at the end.
Time invested=Quality of content. Although the animations lengths of animations are shorter, they make up for it in higher quality. You can notice it in the lighting and fluidity of the animation which combined together makes for a cohesive experience. On the other hand if you want to the same level of quality but a longer runtime, even more time must be invested for it to bare fruition.

Now I'm gonna compare two animators, StudioFOW and Opiumud. Both create long animations but differ vastly in quality.
I'm gonna get some flak for this as StudioFOW is a team of animators and fans of Opiumud will tear me a new one. Notheless they are two good examples to compare and contrast.
StudiowFOW back when they were still making films, spends at year at least to push out a full animated films. On the other hand Opiumud spends about ~1-3 months. If you've ever seen their animations, the difference is apparent. StudioFOW's is fluid motion with little rigidity, lighting is on point, and the camera motion and angles are positioned properly. Opiumud's is amateurish with janky motions and a camera that is being swung around with a hook. To worsen it for Opiumud is that since they are a single person working on the animation by themselves, they may cut corners to hasten the process. That isn't to say StudioFOW are not guilty of this. If Opiumud can spend more time focusing on refining their craft without releasing it half baked, then their animations will improve.

Another thing is content creator burnout. Pretty sure a lot of animators struggle with this as the stress of pushing out content cotent on a consistent basis eventually breaks the camel's back. To manage this, some focus around smaller animations as they can push out the same level of quality but in a shorter span of time. Furthermore it is more mangeable then a full on film as it maintains their patrons interests in the long term whereas patrons of long film animators are starved of content till who knows when. When the patrons aren't getting their content ASAP, the content creator loses money and thus motivation to further continue working on their longer animations.

Overall shorter animations are more profitable and sustainable in the long run then longer films. There may be some animators out there that can pump out 10-20 minute films that have good consistent quality on the daily but that is a rarity.

Here's a question to ponder about. Would you prefer having a half-assed 20 minute animation be released on a consistent basis. A 1-10 second loop that is well animated with proper lighting and such released on a consistent basis. Or a 20 minute well animated film that takes 1 1/2 years to finally be released.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Last edited:

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for this, I enjoy ALL of Pestilence's works. When it come to fantasy I tend not to judge, cause if I did I'd be no better than the people in governments trying to ban art that strays from the norm. They give rights and protections to animated pictures as if they were real people. And treat the people who look at them as criminals. So you will never see me look a gift horse in the mouth.

Reactions: Frankxxxp

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I believe the point is that they're supposed to be looped. Throw it in your media player and put it on repeat :^)
Yeah, but watching the same 2 or 4 seconds for several minutes is boring.

Time invested=Quality of content. Although the animations lengths of animations are shorter, they make up for it in higher quality. You can notice it in the lighting and fluidity of the animation which combined together makes for a cohesive experience. On the other hand if you want to the same level of quality but a longer runtime, even more time must be invested for it to bare fruition.

Now I'm gonna compare two animators, StudioFOW and Opiumud. Both create long animations but differ vastly in quality.
I'm gonna get some flak for this as StudioFOW is a team of animators and fans of Opiumud will tear me a new one. Notheless they are two good examples to compare and contrast.
StudiowFOW back when they were still making films, spends at year at least to push out a full animated films. On the other hand Opiumud spends about ~1-3 months. If you've ever seen their animations, the difference is apparent. StudioFOW's is fluid motion with little rigidity, lighting is on point, and the camera motion and angles are positioned properly. Opiumud's is amateurish with janky motions and a camera that is being swung around with a hook. To worsen it for Opiumud is that since they are a single person working on the animation by themselves, they may cut corners to hasten the process. That isn't to say StudioFOW are not guilty of this. If Opiumud can spend more time focusing on refining their craft without releasing it half baked, then their animations will improve.

Another thing is content creator burnout. Pretty sure a lot of animators struggle with this as the stress of pushing out content cotent on a consistent basis eventually breaks the camel's back. To manage this, some focus around smaller animations as they can push out the same level of quality but in a shorter span of time. Furthermore it is more mangeable then a full on film as it maintains their patrons interests in the long term whereas patrons of long film animators are starved of content till who knows when. When the patrons aren't getting their content ASAP, the content creator loses money and thus motivation to further continue working on their longer animations.

Overall shorter animations are more profitable and sustainable in the long run then longer films. There may be some animators out there that can pump out 10-20 minute films that have good consistent quality on the daily but that is a rarity.

Here's a question to ponder about. Would you prefer having a half-assed 20 minute animation be released on a consistent basis. A 1-10 second loop that is well animated with proper lighting and such released on a consistent basis. Or a 20 minute well animated film that takes 1 1/2 years to finally be released.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk
In that case I will mention SelfDrillingSMS. Unfortunately he has gone silent since his last short clip in June and he also had some very short clips but there usually were great ones between 4 and 10 minutes every few months.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
twisted about the content of this guy. the two i think were good are the tomb raider one in a threesome and especially the morrigan breeding bitch one. which - with sound - is HOT as fuck. just wished it had one without that sign and multiple angles.

Reactions: hemlock92

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
After some ungodly hours digging for Pestilence's stuff, I managed to find some old info on Pest.

First. Some old WIP that was never completed. Including the big Max project mentioned by aoeaoe

Second. , a close affiliate to Pestilence and now notable animator, says that he doesn't have a clue what Pest's status is. Dates back to roughly ~Feb-March

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote