ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Irrelevant. According to Rule 7, a game breaks it if it depicts a (human-like) character with pre-pubescent physical features.

Plenty of pre-pubescent girls develop breasts to that size. Honestly, even if she had a Z cup, she would still look very clearly like a child, but with unrealistic big breasts.
Rule 7 is written so it can basically be enforced on a whim of a mod and noone rly cares what they boot and what not^^
Also do you really have such a huge problem if it stays on the site? Does it offend you this much?

Robin_

Dec 28, 2018
I'm getting an error message when I try to click the "new game" button: "unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3". I'm also getting error message for "Audio/SE/Cursor2". While these two are the only ones I have found (as I can't launch the game and test), I don't know how many more I'm missing.
Tried the mega and the zippy downloads, both have the same issue. Did I miss something or are the download files broken?

candybob69

Jan 5, 2020
Yo can someone tell me how to continue after talking to the priest and king? I don't know where to go after that.

Dec 17, 2018
1581398366411.png
how to enter this door my lewdiness is already 109% im stuck, i try other method by reducing the lewd it wont work no effect said on the notes it said it needed a specific item? im confused need guide for this item.

Kopus300

Oct 6, 2019
I dont know if it´s just me, but after a few minutes of playing i can´t open the menu anymore and I cant close propts or dialogs with the escape or other keys only if I play in windows mode i can minimize the window and reopen it to get out of a dialog, go back inside a menu or open the gamemenu. In fullscreen mode i have to exit the game and load a old save to fix it, because i can´t open the menu to save the game.
I reloaded alot and even started a new game but the bug keeps happening... i would be happy if someone could tell me how to get out of fullscreen mode to at least save and restart the game to fix the menu.

ironblaze

Feb 11, 2020
Anyone help with clearing out the demonic soldiers i think i killed them all but the quest doesnt procced. its in the farm area the first tiem you go there where the seargent askes you to save his men but you kill them i got everyone killed but wont progress

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How do you get her pregnant?
Progress in the story line sooner or later the king will say he needs to rape her and make her pregnant, saying no is end of game though. After that I think she can become pregnant from random anybodies.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Progress in the story line sooner or later the king will say he needs to rape her and make her pregnant, saying no is end of game though. After that I think she can become pregnant from random anybodies.
Oh is it just human? No tentacle?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Off hand not a clue, it has been ages since I played it, I just remembered reading somewhere here I think, that you can not do a virgin play through as that rape is pretty much mandatory at some point in the game.

At the time I was trying to figure out how the hell you do the evil goddes side of things as all the spells require you to already be an evil goddess to use the damn things, so got pretty much nowhere, chances are it is damn obvious but I just missed it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There are some tentacle scenes, in a few places. I just finished I guess you would call it the good end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As best I can tell there is no new game plus (New Game +), If there is? Some one let me know how to activate it, but I never found it.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
At the time I was trying to figure out how the hell you do the evil goddes side of things as all the spells require you to already be an evil goddess to use the damn things, so got pretty much nowhere, chances are it is damn obvious but I just missed it.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Ahh, right, I never actually got all the way to the end of the game, do not think I was too far off of it at the end as I was after the demon thingy in the bottom of the 5/6 level dungeon under the castle? I stopped playing pretty much after that, think I might need to restart as I just loaded a save game and sat there thinking, ok where the hell is the place I need to go, being completely lost on the map/locations and how the connect.

Reactions: taglag
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes