taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ahh, right, I never actually got all the way to the end of the game, do not think I was too far off of it at the end as I was after the demon thingy in the bottom of the 5/6 level dungeon under the castle? I stopped playing pretty much after that, think I might need to restart as I just loaded a save game and sat there thinking, ok where the hell is the place I need to go, being completely lost on the map/locations and how the connect.
Yeah the game is rather good over all, I did enjoy it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
Help, I don't know how to get to the magic lab in the west to investigate the insects.

edit: nvm found it

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Help, I don't know how to get to the magic lab in the west to investigate the insects.

edit: nvm found it
If I remember right leave town south, go to bottom of that map after leaving town, and hang a left. It will be in that area. Sign will say mountain area.

Reactions: Silosilo

gille

Jun 23, 2018
So funny story. I sold the item that keeps your clothes from breaking to the point where your tits and crotch show. She's too embarrassed by this to talk to anyone, including the guy that sells sewing kits. How do I fix this?
sry but did you found the answer ? i'm having the same trouble here you experience here would be helpfull thanks

Reactions: Roddels

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
sry but did you found the answer ? i'm having the same trouble here you experience here would be helpfull thanks
From what I remember clothing repair kits or whatever they are called do sometimes drop from enemies, or from chests you find though very rare from either. I think that sleeping in the church fixes clothing but not too sure about that to be honest.

Reactions: Roddels

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Deimos is too goddamn hard. I deal 500 damage on every attack, but yet its BS'ed to where he gets two hits on one turn. Shit like this is why I hate turn based games.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Deimos is too goddamn hard. I deal 500 damage on every attack, but yet its BS'ed to where he gets two hits on one turn. Shit like this is why I hate turn based games.
From what I remember there are two skills/spells you can get, one is magic reflection the other is damage reflection, get them both up and keep them up and he pretty much kills himself. I could also be thinking of another game, these sort all sort of blur into one after a while.

Reactions: Silosilo

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
How to heal if low of HP & MP? Didn't seem to find any inn.
Unless defeated in battle...

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How to heal if low of HP & MP? Didn't seem to find any inn.
Unless defeated in battle...
Maybe I misunderstand the question, but as i remember there was a potion shop in the town. as well as and armor, and weapon place, and I think also have skill enhancement shop.

But has been a long time sense I played this one.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Maybe I misunderstand the question, but as i remember there was a potion shop in the town. as well as and armor, and weapon place, and I think also have skill enhancement shop.

But has been a long time sense I played this one.
So she is low of hp & mp after killing some monsters in town.
I was asking how to replenish so she can keep fighting more monsters as well as begin her first mission.

Since I didn't find the inn so the solution is...
*buy medicine that recovers both hp & mp (costs 100 gold for 50 mp)
*let the enemy kill you (no penalty, right? Aside of number of defeat count)

Didn't find a way to enter the middle-eastern part of town as well.

t3m3p

Apr 6, 2020
How kill Deimos ?
He always use 100% heal on low hp.
I craft sword with 30% evasion and 10% HP/MP regen. So he can't kill me but i can't kill him

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How kill Deimos ?
I craft sword with 30% evasion and 10% HP/MP regen. So he can't kill me but i can't kill him
From what I remember there are two skills/spells (can not remember if they are spell or skill off hand) one is physical damage reflection and the other is magic damage reflection, you want both of those at the highest version you can get, cast one first and then the other, keep them both up and sooner or later he kills himself, though you can also attack in between.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How kill Deimos ?
yeah I remember My first time that one being totally UN-beatable for me, I finally used Cheat Engine and locked my HP to take it out. I wanted to get to the end.

But I latter read about the reflection spell's, and went back and managed to finally beat it right. It was kind of gimmicky the way you plowed every thing up until that and then BAM! Road block...LOL

t3m3p

Apr 6, 2020
yeah I remember My first time that one being totally UN-beatable for me, I finally used Cheat Engine and locked my HP to take it out. I wanted to get to the end.

But I latter read about the reflection spell's, and went back and managed to finally beat it right. It was kind of gimmicky the way you plowed every thing up until that and then BAM! Road block...LOL
Oh... 1st time i have problem. But in Mixing you can upgrade weapon and get huge hm/mp regen (found it at end).
But boss still casting self full hp heal...
P.S. Deadly Slice help.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Oh... 1st time i have problem. But in Mixing you can upgrade weapon and get huge hm/mp regen (found it at end).
But boss still casting self full hp heal...
P.S. Deadly Slice help.
Should I always try to get as many GOR as I can?

Also any recommendation about spending skill points?

I used them just for a CG skill. Just to make sure I don't waste them for less useful skills.

Thought that light spell were good...but end up using much less than CG skill since it acts slower (enemies usually attack first before she casts the spell).

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Should I always try to get as many GOR as I can?

Also any recommendation about spending skill points?

I used them just for a CG skill. Just to make sure I don't waste them for less useful skills.

Thought that light spell were good...but end up using much less than CG skill since it acts slower (enemies usually attack first before she casts the spell).
Depending on how much well grinding so to speak you do, there should be no need to limit skill points spending, my last play through I bought every skill there was starting of with cheapest and working my way up. There again I was around level 70 or 80ish at that time and later on in the game one of the vendors you unlock allows you to spend gold to buy skill points.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Depending on how much well grinding so to speak you do, there should be no need to limit skill points spending, my last play through I bought every skill there was starting of with cheapest and working my way up. There again I was around level 70 or 80ish at that time and later on in the game one of the vendors you unlock allows you to spend gold to buy skill points.
Any missable in the game? Like certain CG if you didn't get it before she changed.

I was wondering if having so much H scenes would lock you out of better ending... That's a reason to avoid GOR.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Any missable in the game? Like certain CG if you didn't get it before she changed.

I was wondering if having so much H scenes would lock you out of better ending... That's a reason to avoid GOR.
Not too sure I was at that time doing a pure as possible play through, so was trying to avoid as much as possible, from what I remember though you get to a point in the game where avoiding h stuff is impossible, there were a couple of things I never did figure out as there are spells that require certain things and I could never figure out how to get that title, dark goddess being the main one, and I basically stopped playing after that and when I came back to the game could not remember where the hell anything was so restarted and currently am only just about to do the goblin fort pretty much at the start of the game, though this time I am also making a map as I go along, as at times I found it not too clear just where the hell you are supposed to go, and while the teleport is nice, you still need to know where the closest place in it is to where you want to be.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Not too sure I was at that time doing a pure as possible play through, so was trying to avoid as much as possible, from what I remember though you get to a point in the game where avoiding h stuff is impossible, there were a couple of things I never did figure out as there are spells that require certain things and I could never figure out how to get that title, dark goddess being the main one, and I basically stopped playing after that and when I came back to the game could not remember where the hell anything was so restarted and currently am only just about to do the goblin fort pretty much at the start of the game, though this time I am also making a map as I go along, as at times I found it not too clear just where the hell you are supposed to go, and while the teleport is nice, you still need to know where the closest place in it is to where you want to be.
Do you also spend skill points only for tier 2 spells and just ignore tier 1 spells? And are there more advanced spells as you progress the story? If there are, you'll get it on first town or other towns?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes