Tecton

May 25, 2017
That change has made it pretty annoying to get new updates, considering the Q3-Q4 file is over 3 gigs in size, and some of us have bad internet. Why make the change to something so absurd?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
That change has made it pretty annoying to get new updates, considering the Q3-Q4 file is over 3 gigs in size, and some of us have bad internet. Why make the change to something so absurd?
This change actually benefits those with bad internet. The original download for 2020 was a 5 GB split archive; that got turned into 2020 Q1-Q2 and nothing has changed regarding the contents. This change and the addition of Q3-Q4 maintain chronology without requiring people to re-download older files. Nearly 4 GB is a lot, but there isn't much that could be done without cluttering the OP with numerous smaller downloads. 2020 has been a busy year for Pewposterous and they have been producing higher resolution content.

2016 = 1.7 GB
2017-18 = 1.8 GB
2019 = 1.2 GB
2020 = 8.3 GB

Tecton

May 25, 2017
This change actually benefits those with bad internet. The original download for 2020 was a 5 GB split archive; that got turned into 2020 Q1-Q2 and nothing has changed regarding the contents. This change and the addition of Q3-Q4 maintain chronology without requiring people to re-download older files. Nearly 4 GB is a lot, but there isn't much that could be done without cluttering the OP with numerous smaller downloads. 2020 has been a busy year for Pewposterous and they have been producing higher resolution content.

2016 = 1.7 GB
2017-18 = 1.8 GB
2019 = 1.2 GB
2020 = 8.3 GB
Suppose you have a fair point. Maybe it's because I'm used to downloading thorugh MEGA, which doesn't murder my net for some reason.

Reactions: LightSwitch

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Sorry and how do i do that?
rename the file and type .zip at the end of the name. click anywhere outside the name field and it'll change the file from a generic file to a .zip file.

So as a general question to everyone:
I saw a video being uploaded to rule34.xxx on 21th Dec with Ciri x Yen futa and strapon with sounds by lerico. I've been keeping an eye on Pew's social media as most if not all videos eventually get shared by him for free (I've been a Patron for well over two years) but I can't seem to find this one. Is this one only shared on Patreon for supporters? It's not in these packs either (as far as I could find).
As far as I know, this animation isn't old, or my memory fails me.

Reactions: boom_1 and Techmyke

Zukie84

Jul 7, 2020
I don't think these are in the OP, their Dropbox links from Pewposterous Twitter.

Jill Valentine Standing Leg up 4k & 1080p

Yen x Ciri - Laying Down Doggystyle Futa / StrapOn versions 4k & 1080p

Judy x V - Face Sitting 4k & 1080p

SolarIron

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone know of a collection out there that contains the deleted animations? Seems like all of the beast content and possibly others were removed. I've seen a few of them online but hard to track down all of them.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

SolarIron

Dec 12, 2019
Damn, I haven't seen Saphira in so long! Did you just set a random dragon pic as you Profile Photo or are you actually a fan of "Eragon"? Not the shitty movie but the books?
Hey nice to meet another fan haha.

The Inheritance Cycle was probably the first book series I got into as a kid along with Harry Potter. I've been a supporter of this dragon centered game called Ravager and thought I'd set a dragon as my profile pic. Remembered how much I liked the Eragon books and chose Saphira.

May 27, 2017
Hey nice to meet another fan haha.

The Inheritance Cycle was probably the first book series I got into as a kid along with Harry Potter. I've been a supporter of this dragon centered game called Ravager and thought I'd set a dragon as my profile pic. Remembered how much I liked the Eragon books and chose Saphira.
Yeah, they are great books for young adults. I started with Harry Potter, then moved on to Inheritance Cycle. It's a shame that they butchered the movie, a good adaptation would have brought in new fans and boosted sales, like the Harry Potter and LOTR movies did to their respective books. And I'm sad to admit it, but even Twilight and 50 Shades "movies" helped their source material. :LOL:

Reactions: SolarIron
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes