Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Miranda Doggysyle WM (1080p & 4k)

Say 'Thank You' to Zukie84 who shared it

There should be enough Reactions to say it. Yes, a lot.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Edit: page went down temporarily according to Pewposterous from excess traffic. Maybe my doing? lol Will keep posted on updates. I'll try to get kemono page up to date at least. I have 3 patrons on patreon, but this scraper thing is going through the other 2 first so will take awhile.
Send the link to an uploader first before sharing publicly.

Reactions: koochikilla

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Here is a dropbox link for all Pewposterous animations in highest quality, no watermark, if anyone is interested. He changes dropbox links periodically after a few months, but this should be good for awhile.
Unless that your archive, never posted creator archive public here unless they themselves post it public. Send them to the DM of a uploader. We already get alot of shit of sharing their personal link in public threads

Last edited:
Reactions: omglolguy32

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Edit: page went down temporarily according to Pewposterous from excess traffic. Maybe my doing? lol Will keep posted on updates. I'll try to get kemono page up to date at least. I have 3 patrons on patreon, but this scraper thing is going through the other 2 first so will take awhile.
Unless that your archive, never posted creator archive public here unless they themselves post it public. Send them to the DM of a uploader. We already get alot of shit of sharing their personal link in public threads.

hq420

Sep 15, 2018
lmao as long as there’s no site rule against posting creator-owned links people will keep taking the easiest path to farm little icons of a thumbs up. RIP that Dropbox.

Reactions: koochikilla

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
lmao as long as there’s no site rule against posting creator-owned links people will keep taking the easiest path to farm little icons of a thumbs up. RIP that Dropbox.
Then they must not wonder why they get piss off when we leak their archive. Is due to trolls out their who will report their archive and get it taken down. Happen so many time on 420chan it not even funny.

Apr 1, 2018
Please stop sharing the non-public link directly from the creator, now i cant download his new content directly from his dropbox :(

Reactions: omglolguy32

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
I say the same to those throwing up kemono links non-stop. Makes everything harder when they start using pm's and discord more because of that.

Reactions: aglingua

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Unless that your archive, never posted creator archive public here unless they themselves post it public. Send them to the DM of a uploader. We already get alot of shit of sharing their personal link in public threads
Sorry. I won't do that again.

Zukie84

Jul 7, 2020
New animations from Pewposterous Twitter, Dropbox links:

Yennefer Carry Feet Up - WM 4k & 1080p

Ellie Spitroast Feet - WM 4k & 1080p

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes