LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
The Nopy and Filesupload in the OP still work for me, it's just the mega link that's broken.
Does anyone have mega link of the archives 2016 to 2019? Nopy never works for me and the VPN is slow as hell, if someone has it and shares it, I really appreciate it
The Nopy download of 2017-2018 doesnt work for neither me nor a friend who tried it as well. The download always fails in multible browsers. The other two mirrors are dead. Can anyone reupload/update them please?

Edit: Tried it every day a few times and now it suddenly worked. Dunno what that was but NOPY works for me now. The other two are still dead.
All dead links have been replaced.

Zukie84

Jul 7, 2020
Some more new animations from Pewposterous Twitter, Dropbox links:

Cassie Cage Carry Fuck - WM 4k & 1080p

Yennefer Laying Down Facefuck - WM 4k & 1080p

Jessie Side Missionary WM 4k & 1080p :love:

2B Riding WM 4k & 1080p

peluca

Jun 1, 2020
Some more new animations from Pewposterous Twitter, Dropbox links:

Cassie Cage Carry Fuck - WM 4k & 1080p

Yennefer Laying Down Facefuck - WM 4k & 1080p

Jessie Side Missionary WM 4k & 1080p :love:

2B Riding WM 4k & 1080p
Thx a lot Zukie ;)

Reactions: Zukie84

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Doesn't Pew already provid all his stuff free at 4K? Or are there some on his patreon not avail to public?

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Doesn't Pew already provid all his stuff free at 4K? Or are there some on his patreon not avail to public?
yes he does share the full quality 4k files for the public, the ones that are exclusive only have no watermark, but its the same bitrate and same resolution (and the watermark is usually pretty small anyway)

Reactions: Nizko

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
Hey guys I checked the whole thread, didn't see this posted but if it is I apologize in advance. This is a nice little archive of the Witcher girls (Ciri, Triss, Anarietta, Syanna, Yennefer) spitroasted with different sound versions. This is probably my favorite Pewposterous animation he's ever done so I was really happy when I found this little gem. Sadly, no watermarks so can't give credit to the different sound editors. Found it in a MEGA link sometime ago, can't remember from where. Managed to upload a zip here:

The Witcher Girls get Spitroasted (HQ, No Watermarks, All Sounds)

If this doesn't work for you I can upload it to a different free service. Enjoy.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
yes he does share the full quality 4k files for the public, the ones that are exclusive only have no watermark, but its the same bitrate and same resolution (and the watermark is usually pretty small anyway)
Yeah I figured. Thanks

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys I checked the whole thread, didn't see this posted but if it is I apologize in advance. This is a nice little archive of the Witcher girls (Ciri, Triss, Anarietta, Syanna, Yennefer) spitroasted with different sound versions. This is probably my favorite Pewposterous animation he's ever done so I was really happy when I found this little gem. Sadly, no watermarks so can't give credit to the different sound editors. Found it in a MEGA link sometime ago, can't remember from where. Managed to upload a zip here:

If this doesn't work for you I can upload it to a different free service. Enjoy.
His Witcher girl stuff is my absolute favorite.

With the exception of this one below, it's incredibly hot and well done: (need more like this)
View attachment 1321809219293642752_1321809219293642752.mp4

As for Witcher stuff, this is one of the hottest for me:
View attachment 1287287190783840256_1287287190783840256.mp4

peluca

Jun 1, 2020

Thanks a lot Noggz downloading!

TheWhiteFlash

Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys I checked the whole thread, didn't see this posted but if it is I apologize in advance. This is a nice little archive of the Witcher girls (Ciri, Triss, Anarietta, Syanna, Yennefer) spitroasted with different sound versions. This is probably my favorite Pewposterous animation he's ever done so I was really happy when I found this little gem. Sadly, no watermarks so can't give credit to the different sound editors. Found it in a MEGA link sometime ago, can't remember from where.
There's the Mega Link if you want to know who did the Sound Edit for each version.

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021
damn it, if there is a link to the main archive, then please write in a P.M , because with my link something is wrong: / when entering the archive, it throws mega to the main page without errors

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes