Others Completed Phantom Knight [MASURAO]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

biproxy

May 6, 2017
This game was fun(ny).

Cheat engine : Exact Value, 4 Bytes, all start with same first 5 values
Starting with more Charkra Sources will be helpful.

Highlander_1503

Jul 9, 2017
for some strange reason my pc says i need an app to run the game but when i try any other Masurao games they work fine anyone got a solution??

(i tried japanese locale and it didnt work)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
for some strange reason my pc says i need an app to run the game but when i try any other Masurao games they work fine anyone got a solution??

(i tried japanese locale and it didnt work)
Did it say what app, or just it just say "app" as is the windows way?

Reactions: ponyguy

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
This game was fun(ny).

Cheat engine : Exact Value, 4 Bytes, all start with same first 5 values
Starting with more Charkra Sources will be helpful.
how to find the "1" charkra sources? sorry im noob at this

Last edited:

rayeng02

May 19, 2017
it says english but i keep getting jap in the whole game(not only dialogue but stuff in store also) any solution? (i tried applocate)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
it says english but i keep getting jap in the whole game(not only dialogue but stuff in store also) any solution? (i tried applocate)
Sorry friend, but I have never seen that problem before.

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone explain to me how come buying new Chakra Orbs (for 5000 each) doesn't add any actually for me, and why it still remains at the default 2 orbs after buying?
Am I missing something? Am I supposed to unlock something before buying the orbs actually works and adds them??

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can someone explain to me how come buying new Chakra Orbs (for 5000 each) doesn't add any actually for me, and why it still remains at the default 2 orbs after buying?
Am I missing something? Am I supposed to unlock something before buying the orbs actually works and adds them??
Go to your inventory and use the orbs.

Reactions: Zator and AnonBone

Fulger321

Nov 13, 2017
thank you
I already download from your link about 5 game
thanks
i will never wait from keepforshare again

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Is it me or I can't seem to save the game? I Save Game in the Inn, but when ever I exit the game and come back there's not "Continue" button. Only Start and exit.

Has the game not implemented correctly a Continue button or was it made so you cannot save?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Use Locale Emulator to play :)
Ohh, never heard about it. Is that what you're talking about?

Does this run Japenese game only as well? Some Jap games requires to change language and I can never play them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Ohh, never heard about it. Is that what you're talking about?

Does this run Japenese game only as well? Some Jap games requires to change language and I can never play them.
Or you can just change your system locale to Japanese locale...

Reactions: JungleNuts

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Or you can just change your system locale to Japanese locale...
OHHHHHHHHHHH my god! Thank you so much you two! Been years that I've been trying to play these Japanese games and always get disappointed when seeing the error message. Works perfectly! Thanks a lot!!

You've mentionned that games are saved with Local Emulator, like this one? Is there an option that I have to enable or I simple save as if I was saving in the Inn for this game? And does that trick work in other game as well?

---Edit
I've lunched the game with Application Profile and it created me a config file. I'm guessing that this store saves? Also, with the Emulator, it got me directly back where I left from. Fantastic!

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote