Others Completed Phantom Knight [MASURAO]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tadio

Jan 12, 2018
Where to copy??
you can copy to your game file if it doesnt work than... hmm than delete that save from your game file and restart that game probably then you should be able to save or something :/

maybe if you havent try to use Locale Emulator or applocale ( to change your region or something ) those japanese games requir those thingys

Jun 21, 2017
A big part of the image at the font are from monster girl quest...
I played four mins and, after, close this game and play four hour at MGQ ...

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Does Anyone know how to kill that robot giant in last quest ? It's immune to any attack

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
You have to block his attack sequence and the robot will lose his balance for a short period of time just like the kitsune boss.

Snelleddy

Apr 16, 2018
i wasn"t able to save or load anything, so i found a way to get unlimited money with cheat engine
search for adress "016F0CA8" and change its value to whatever u want, have fun

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
how to make the game screen bigger??????????? its only like 640x480 in maximised window and full screen

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys when i defeat a girl and start to use dick some scenes doesn't display, i heard the sound but the game freeze until the scene is over, it happened only to me ? someone know how i could resolve ? ty

pagame

May 14, 2020
you can copy to your game file if it doesnt work than... hmm than delete that save from your game file and restart that game probably then you should be able to save or something :/
Thank you so much!!
After I deleted the original save file, I finally could save the game...

On the other hand, the save file could be edited directly.
I could increase the MAX MP, money, items, etc.

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
Apparently, it seems this game has been updated. There's a newer version on sxshentai, but not translated.

Cover looks cool though.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
So for anyone else who ended up like me and had to restart the game because for some reason it gets glitchy and stuff with the save and the extra mode after the end cutscene, change your unicode language to japanese, it seems like the game is more stable when you're running the computer like this, at least for me it is a lot more since I've changed that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote