flannan

Dec 15, 2022
this is just an opinion, without evidence, it's just another RPG game, they don't have to look into it. if they don't like it don't play it.
Well, that's the thing. we usually want to know if we'll like a game before we start playing. Or even downloading.
Because this site has thousands of RPGM games, and by their nature, most of them take a while to play.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
based on the dlsite images, there's a loli version of her. Is it only one scene or is it a mode you can turn on and have it apply everywhere?
I had a look at the img's for the game, and appears it's only 1 scene with that. Not something the player can choose to toggle or a mode or anything like that.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
A lot of people on here are just sick of the cliche rapey mindbreak corruption rpgm shit that gets pumped out on a regular basis. Sometimes hard to tell if people have overtagged and there’s a non-rape path.

We haven’t had a harem and/or romance rpgm for a while. No ones fault obviously but many are waiting for a decent non-rape/corruption rpgm so drop into these and try to figure out how to play it in line with their interest.

Seems like Japanese devs have just given up at this point. Every game is exactly the fucking same…
Japanese devs are constantly pumping out interesting games but they don't get translated that quickly. This game came out 3 years ago lmao. The stuff uploaded to this site is always subject to whoever is doing the translation but it's only a small sample of the games that get released over there.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
based on the dlsite images, there's a loli version of her. Is it only one scene or is it a mode you can turn on and have it apply everywhere?
From the scenes I assume its a enemy skill like a slime being able to use skills to dissolve clothes usually or some skill only used in battles for a buff effect.

SarisaLynn

Apr 5, 2018
Ah man I love unpacking a game and see all the files spew into my main folder because the game wasn't foldered first so then I gotta locate locale, swiftshader and www and folder it myself. ....but the game looks good though.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I mean, if my understanding is correct, she's not TRYING to go on a whoring spree or anything like that...
Oh come on, everybody must know that this is just another whoring sim.
And if we ain't gonna jump on dicks then what is even the point in playing this? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But with that story it kinda kills the mood.. :whistle::coffee:

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it?
There's a hypnosis battle fuck from cultist enemies in the second to last 'dungeon'. The boss of that place also have an extended mind control h scenes that require losing to him. After that there's also a scholar at the inn and his h scenes happen because of residual(?) hypnosis affecting the MC. It probably does require losing to the mind control boss I mention earlier.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Half the scenes in this game are her begging to be knocked up by every man in sight and yet no pregnancy mechanics or end? Seems like a waste.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
No wonder the art seems familiar... I already played their second game, while also waiting foe their third game...

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
How do you rise climax level please ? (I'm trying to get a scene in the small shaft in the forest on way home)

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'll probably post a review when I'm done. I'm annoyed how the game won't give me hints, but its not hard to get them at all.

Half of them are losing the battle (not hard to do) with battle fuck. The other half is in the village that require the slut level to go up as time goes on.

I'm only disappointed how Philana is dumber than she looks for all of her arrogance. It annoys me.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes