KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I still don't know why this game isn't getting the attention it deserves. I loved V.I.R.T.U.E.S and maybe i'm not a huge fan of a few characters, but Phoenixes overcomes the first one in a lot of aspects and the story doesn't fall behind neither.

Perhaps it's still in its early development, but you can clearly tell when a game is worth playing and when it isn't.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Phoenixes-0.8.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
I still don't know why this game isn't getting the attention it deserves. I loved V.I.R.T.U.E.S and maybe i'm not a huge fan of a few characters, but Phoenixes overcomes the first one in a lot of aspects and the story doesn't fall behind neither.

Perhaps it's still in its early development, but you can clearly tell when a game is worth playing and when it isn't.
maybe people Haven't found this game yet. V.I.R.T.U.E.S is gold for me, and phoenixes is diamond for me especially with how the story and genre with all the magic and Science stuff

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

Personally I usually subconsciously ignore any game that has "Others" stated in the engine because in 95% of cases those are the games that wouldn't interest me in terms of gameplay and/or visuals. I usually look for RenPy/Unity games, because most often VN or sandbox-VN type of games I'm looking for are made on those engines, while games on other engines usually include gameplay mechanics I'd like to avoid. I get that VN or sandbox-VN games can be made on other engines, but I haven't seen many good VNs on other engines.

Phoenixes is a welcome exception to that rule, but I only found this game by accident when it was already at patch 0.6 and immediately decided to play it when I realized it's the game by V.I.R.T.U.E.S author and I'm loving it so far. But I didn't find it for the longest time exactly because of the engine reason.

I don't have much negativity towards the Godot engine the game uses specifically, but a downside I see is that it crashes occasionally (more often than Renpy/Unity games I've played) and at the same time doesn't have an autosave function (at least not yet). It's not nearly enough to discourage me from playing the game, I just have to save more often, but still more stability and/or autosave would be welcome.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
so anyone having a issue with the story events not triggering, like to even have the club start, can't get the crazy double agent dr to trigger even thoughall girls events are maxed until we can have the clubs start

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
I have a weird CTD after sleep. Its unfortunately cannot be replicated consistently . Sometimes after an event , sometimes i can play just fine . I've resorted to saving frequently , i wish the autosave function work.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
We some devs do even bother adding femdom scenes into the game and denying continuation of this path? Boring.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes