Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Is there any particular reason why Phoenix requires considerably higher hardware specs? Is this because of the Gamedot engine? It looks like a typical adult game that shouldn't require high specs in the first place.

While my mobile ain't advanced, it at least has 8GB of RAM and Snapdragon 7 yet the animations are very jerky. Even my casual laptop with 16GB RAM and a 9th generation i5 slows down occasionally when switching from one animation scene to another.

Had to use my gaming laptop to ensure a smooth play. Never had this problem with any other game using RenyPy and Unity.

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019
Was the fix applied? don't want to have my save messed up... been waiting for the dev to update the main page, it's been a couple of weeks now and the warning is still on the main page. Anyone got an update???

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I came off this with very mixed opinions last time I went through it, but this update sounds like a real step in the right direction. Probably going to let it cook more but my interest is peaked again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ubira

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
The girls of virtues were prettier and there was more variety of bodies and colors. In this game everyone is the same. Censorship prevents them from being creative

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't. It was a joke. Maybe even a little bait :p
But also, a bit serious; can you NTR yourself?
I suppose if u suffer from schizophrenia TECHNICALLY it would be?
I have seen the following scenarios actually happen:

1. you become a demonic clone of yourself. you can then possess another person and leave your original self clueless. (thanks to magic just being rationalized by non magical beings). then you can cuck him. and he will rationalize it in various ways.
only seen the one example of this happening.

2. create a fake identity and wear a disguise / shapeshift.
use the alternative identity to NTR yourself. (I have seen an MC "whore" out an unaware wife to his shapeshifted clones. I have seen an MC rape his girlfriend under a fake identity. Blackmail the waifu. Or just seduce her).
your wife/girlfriend thinks she is cheating on you, but in fact the other man is you in disguise.
this one is fairly common

I typically drop the game/quest once this self cuckoldry starts happening.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In v11, your old saves will no longer be usable. You’ll need to start a new game in v11.
well damn... I really don't wanna lose my saves...
also, you cannot delete the old saves in the game. only new current saves can be deleted.
so if you want to delete the old saves you need to find the save folder and do it that way
codes v0.11.0.0
$5 298679
$10 722985
$20 809214
Entering the 20$ code unlocks all 3 at once. so no need to enter all 3.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes