diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
i have to agree i keep looking at the previews everytime this game gets updated and wonder why i never played it. then i look at the engine and it all comes back.
Godot is not that bad of an engine, i played Dr.Vibes (that game is Godot and it works fine, much better than Unity on low-end spec). Though i would still prefer Ren'py.

Ecureuil_P

Aug 31, 2019
HI,
I'm on a PC in Windows, and I can't save, I've played before ver 2.0 and same result still not fix.
I remember something about the directory name that was not spelled correctly but can't find it the post.
Is there a fix so I can enjoy the game ?
I found the reference %userprofile%/documents/Phonexies (it did not create the directorie)
I created it, did not work. I created a dir with the game name did'nt work.

Thank's for nay help in resolving this issue.

Last edited:

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
~~can anyone tell me what update is right now?~~

nvm, just checked the update on Patreon, smh

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
While I can't speak for prior versions, this version is unplayable given saving isn't possible.

Edit: nvm figured out the problem

Edit2: Actually, didn't work and all I can say is this kinda sucks without the ability to save

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So what are the Patreon codes doing exactly? Putting them in just gives the message "Tier X$ rewards unlocked", but I seem to not see anything change.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The game freezes as soon as I launch the .exe. Had to restart my PC.

Well, I guess 5Gbs RAM aren't enough for this game.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
The engine is fine. Works just like renpy. Dont have any issues till now. The game is basically the same as their previous game, VIRTUES, but this time the world is much more bigger and better. Feel like there might actually be some story this time as well. Also Molly is so hot, cant wait for her scenes.

Reactions: Mark17

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The engine is fine. Works just like renpy.
everyone and their dog are complaining that they can't save their game, but the engine is fine and works like renpy, sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So better to wait till the dev is fixing their mess before I start the game

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes