sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Man something's wrong on the technical side of things here. Downloaded the game from their patreon post. The game rips my CPU to shreds for some reason. CPU usage sky rockets and the temperatures too. Highest I saw was 98% usage and I was hitting 93 degrees. Never used to happen, don't know what changed.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Man something's wrong on the technical side of things here. Downloaded the game from their patreon post. The game rips my CPU to shreds for some reason. CPU usage sky rockets and the temperatures too. Highest I saw was 98% usage and I was hitting 93 degrees. Never used to happen, don't know what changed.
its the engine its loads tons off renders at a time ,i have the same issue

Reactions: sstrangemd

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That's a shame, this game is solid. Hope it's something that can actually be fixed.
yeah my rig handles it ok (it is on the older side though) i just get a lagg spike once in a while when its loading stuff especcialy for animated scene's

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
yeah my rig handles it ok (it is on the older side though) i just get a lagg spike once in a while when its loading stuff especcialy for animated scene's
I mean it's a laptop but it's got an i9 and a 4090 in it. It's playable but the temperatures are kinda sketchy. I'm kinda relieved that other people were having the same problem, I was afraid something was wrong on my end

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
For some reason, I am not able to start this game like at all, I usually never have this problem but I unzipped it and just try to run it normally and it doesn't even start? Does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: ubira
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes