Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
option to edit RM points ?? Saw it in rachel path in Red Maiden
I'm not aware of any RM points. Can you maybe share a screenshot or something why you think there should be any?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yes

I'll look into this

Is there something specific that doesn't work for you? It works fine for me.
I can't switch Fiona dom/sub. No matter what I do, she always stays in the sub version.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unoffical Android Port of Photo Hunt 12.1 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc

Grant storage permissions on first game start.
New persistent save location
Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to 12.1

Reactions: 0x52

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
I think this is what he's saying that's missing under messages even after unlocking it with the mod... :) I checked the images folder and saw two variations for this, both for the Dom and Sub Routes for Fiona... I'm pretty stupid when it comes to coding so I'll leave the expert (in this case 0x52 to it...) Thanks for the work you do man... It's greatly appreciated by people that are only out here to check out galleries and CG's like me... Cheers!! 1623085192198.png

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
theres a msg from Fiona that dosn't show that you can unlock
Thanks. It's fixed now.
This messages didn't show because it's different based on the route you're on. The updated mod can now handle this condition.

I can't switch Fiona dom/sub. No matter what I do, she always stays in the sub version.
There might be some scenes that depend on previous scenes, instead of the route you're on.

I think this is what he's saying that's missing under messages even after unlocking it with the mod... :) I checked the images folder and saw two variations for this, both for the Dom and Sub Routes for Fiona... I'm pretty stupid when it comes to coding so I'll leave the expert (in this case 0x52 to it...) Thanks for the work you do man... It's greatly appreciated by people that are only out here to check out galleries and CG's like me... Cheers!! View attachment 1234135
I was just working on it :D

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks. It's fixed now.
This messages didn't show because it's different based on the route you're on. The updated mod can now handle this condition.

There might be some scenes that depend on previous scenes, instead of the route you're on.

I was just working on it :D
Any chance to have a look? Currently, Fiona is dominant but MC makes the night call instead of Fiona. Fiona's long-awaited content has arrived. I don't want to start over, it would be great if you could take a look :(

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Has anyone tried installing this AND Lain's mod at the same time? Is it possible to use both at once? Or would the game just crash?