Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

thernrer

May 15, 2018
I don't know if there's something wrong here, but on Alice's route cheat menu it shows both "fired" and "not fired" at the same time. I cannot undo, so it's like they are permanently selected. Is this particular save file "doomed" with this?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I don't know if there's something wrong here, but on Alice's route cheat menu it shows both "fired" and "not fired" at the same time. I cannot undo, so it's like they are permanently selected. Is this particular save file "doomed" with this?
Just fixes this. Just grab the new version of the mod.

Also confirmed that the mod is working fine on the new release 0.13.1.

NorthStars

Jul 19, 2017
After loading the save, everything is reset back to its original state. If you look at the save site Save Editor Online, then it shows the changed variables with the help of a cheat. If you use game methods, then everything is saved. Are these anti-cheat methods or what?
UPDATE After changing the location, then saving and loading, everything became fine

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
After loading the save, everything is reset back to its original state. If you look at the save site Save Editor Online, then it shows the changed variables with the help of a cheat. If you use game methods, then everything is saved. Are these anti-cheat methods or what?
UPDATE After changing the location, then saving and loading, everything became fine
I'm not sure what you're saying.
When you change stats using the mod and you rollback the changes will be undone.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
Just a request, i do not know if it is possible/hard to do, just think about it please. This game need a save rename, because there are many routes and paths. So if we can add a name for important chooses, it would help a lot.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just a request, i do not know if it is possible/hard to do, just think about it please. This game need a save rename, because there are many routes and paths. So if we can add a name for important chooses, it would help a lot.
Sorry for my late reply.

Not exactly what you asked, but I put it on my wishlist for URM. This means I will probably make an implementation that can be used on almost every Ren'Py game.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 13.1 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Updated my unofficial Android port to 13.1

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83 and 0x52

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 13.1 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Always crash dont know why

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
can someone upload it on mega cause i cant download anything from f95 it says connection error
F95 is unstable lately. If you retry a couple of times it should work.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Out of curiosity and since this the first comment I made on this thread, can this mod prevent any penalties regarding being late or completely absent from school?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Out of curiosity and since this the first comment I made on this thread, can this mod prevent any penalties regarding being late or completely absent from school?
A year ago an option was added to change your "school score"
1638775489029.png

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
URM can now do a lot of stuff with saves: see here