0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just released a small update for the mod:
  • Added route option for Tom
  • Fix: Evelyn route option (it was renamed from 0.13.2 to 0.13.3)

inwduck

Jan 3, 2020
Regarding after i extracted the file "0x52_cheats.rpa" into the "game" folder, the game was clashed. Did i do wrong?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._0x52_cheats.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Darwin-21.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Mar 15 02:14:50 2022

Reactions: V3RT1AG0

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
unable to change routes.
i can select routes but no effect.
Do you mean the selection doesn't change or that you don't notice any different scenes?
What route did you try to change?

Regarding after i extracted the file "0x52_cheats.rpa" into the "game" folder, the game was clashed. Did i do wrong?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Volumes/Samsung_T5/destopnow/Kandoo work/เอกสารทางนิเวศน์และสภาพอากาศ/Bussiness/PhotoHunt 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Darwin-21.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Mar 15 02:14:50 2022
Looks like the .rpa file got corrupted or you renamed the .zip to .rpa or something?

inwduck

Jan 3, 2020
Do you mean the selection doesn't change or that you don't notice any different scenes?

Looks like the .rpa file got corrupted or you renamed the .zip to .rpa or something?
I did not do anything with.zip file, I just download from Mega and extracted from the zip. Maybe the situation is file got corrupted. ;-;

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018

i tried to change rachel corruption from love.
it shows change but don't see any difference.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
i tried to change rachel corruption from love.
it shows change but don't see any difference.
You will not immediately see any difference. If you want Rachel back into RM you probably also need to change the variable rach_leave_rm to 1 (you could do that using the console or URM)

Reactions: spiderman2099

KILLERJ15

Mar 19, 2022
how do you download it the only thing i ever see is comment and links it maybe because it the first time im using this platform so how do i download, i want to download so i could play Photo Hunt with cheats

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
how do you download it the only thing i ever see is comment and links it maybe because it the first time im using this platform so how do i download, i want to download so i could play Photo Hunt with cheats
You need to download this:
1647764762108.png

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I haven't played in a while but i think you had to go to class does your mod make it so you don't have to ? Played the game not sure if its because of the mod but it keeps crashing at the scene between fiona and the clothes shop girl in the dressing room and that scene is locking me out of a lot of the girls routes even crashes on the scene unlocker section of the cheat screen would be great if you could check please

Last edited: