Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
It doens't unlock automatically. You need the open the mod and can choose to unlock stuff.
Sorry I must be blind, I honetly tried to look but couldn't see a button for that in the menu/gallery so I just went in the files and edited. Really, I tried.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Sorry I must be blind, I honetly tried to look but couldn't see a button for that in the menu/gallery so I just went in the files and edited. Really, I tried.
After you start/load a game, you can open the cheatmenu using the button on the right bottom of the screen

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Still crashing on the Fiona dressing room scene still wondering if it's the mod or the actual game : edit: I'm on android playing wills747 port

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Still crashing on the Fiona dressing room scene still wondering if it's the mod or the actual game : edit: I'm on android playing wills747 port
I'm 99.9% certain it's not the mod.
Is it actually crashing or is it showing an error?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry for ask this, but if is possible, can you also add Sakura to the mod? I find a bit stupid the the developer look us out from her progress with her if we are good boy in game. Something like a switch that allow us to bypass the bring two girls to unlock Charlotte and June?

Thank you

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi sorry for ask this, but if is possible, can you also add Sakura to the mod? I find a bit stupid the the developer look us out from her progress with her if we are good boy in game. Something like a switch that allow us to bypass the bring two girls to unlock Charlotte and June?

Thank you
You could use URM for that, it can pick options that aren't available:
screenshot0001 copy.jpg

Make sure to save your game before doing this! Selecting choices that are actually unavailable and continuing your game after those choices could cause some strange issues later on.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 13.3b with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

How exactly do you use this? I've never tried a cheat on android and when I start up the apk it just loads forever.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
How exactly do you use this? I've never tried a cheat on android and when I start up the apk it just loads forever.
You should just install and use, the mod is built in.
If it doesn't get past the loading screen, can you post or dm me the log.txt
P.S. if you've got a PowerVR GPU that might be the problem.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 13.4 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'loc1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "prologue.rpyc", line 296, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1954, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'loc1'.

```

seems like got some error there will..