Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

neppyyy

Jun 26, 2020
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 13.4 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

Edit: fixed 13.4
I might be stupid but I can't find the multi mod options? Am I missing something?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Could you pls add a trigger for Skylar dream pls? Tho I'm not sure if is really needed but that scene seemed important for her.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
I can't save the game in Android it get saved in-game but the save file is not showing in the directory of Android i have allowed storage permission also . What to do

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can't save the game in Android it get saved in-game but the save file is not showing in the directory of Android i have allowed storage permission also . What to do
That is most likely a question related to the main game and not to the cheat mod.

edit: oh, you can't write to the directory with savegames ... your first sentence was a bit misleading. Never mind then. I don't know where the games are saved on android, but you probably have to access it with root rights.

edit2: Save games should either be in
/Android/data/
or
/Android/obb/
Then the name or short key of the game

Last edited:

lkjhgfdsa1234

Oct 21, 2020
So I was getting the game over when attending school. Downloaded the mod and increased my school score to around 250. Still get a game over when i go to school. I'm at day 295. Do i need more school score or does the Mod not work in this case?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So I was getting the game over when attending school. Downloaded the mod and increased my school score to around 250. Still get a game over when i go to school. I'm at day 295. Do i need more school score or does the Mod not work in this case?
It looks like you need to go to school more often, the stat alone won't do it.
Maybe one week will do, but load a game from about a week ago, then go to school every day. On long term, once or twice every week should cut it.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
how can i lock the gallery?
If you mean achievements, you'll get asked if you want to reset them at the start of a new game. If you want to reset the scene gallery, you'll have to delete your persistent file.

When you get the "game over" scene and open the mod, what is your school score at?

lkjhgfdsa1234

Oct 21, 2020
It looks like you need to go to school more often, the stat alone won't do it.
Maybe one week will do, but load a game from about a week ago, then go to school every day. On long term, once or twice every week should cut it.
Ok, will do. Thx