Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 15.1 with 0x52 Cheat Mod Universal. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

Note: Shawn's Mod can also be installed if you like, unzip and merge the game folder with /Documents/Wills747/photo.hunt/game
Updated my Android port to 15.1

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
0x52
will you update? I mean add the change of route for the last update? ( chan-mi route and kira route)
Thank you for the heads up. I didn't have time to check this yet. But will add them ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gadu2121

Youssef_9999

Sep 26, 2022
Isn't there like a quest menu or something I seriously don't know what's the next step in the game after what I have reached I had missed the storyline

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Isn't there like a quest menu or something I seriously don't know what's the next step in the game after what I have reached I had missed the storyline
There is a hint in your phone. Click the person and it will tell you what you should do.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And of course there are some side events, some unlock once you reached certain points in a storyline.
Those events do not cause any progress in any story line.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This mod is useless if you exit the game. exiting the game seems to reset the preferences, such as when you set the game to fullscreen. You set the cheats to what you want, then save the game after naming the character. exit the game, and it resets the mod. it also resets the screen resolution. we need something that is permanent after we exit the game, the mod needs to remember the settings you make, and the game needs to stop resetting the resolution.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
This mod is useless if you exit the game. exiting the game seems to reset the preferences, such as when you set the game to fullscreen. You set the cheats to what you want, then save the game after naming the character. exit the game, and it resets the mod. it also resets the screen resolution. we need something that is permanent after we exit the game, the mod needs to remember the settings you make, and the game needs to stop resetting the resolution.
The screen resolution has nothing to do with the mod.
But when you change values using the mod and you immediately save, you could miss values in your save. After changing something you should always forward a screen before saving.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The screen resolution has nothing to do with the mod.
But when you change values using the mod and you immediately save, you could miss values in your save. After changing something you should always forward a screen before saving.
thank you for explaining this to me, I was so confused about what was happening.

Reactions: 0x52

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
if i change the route of alice from fired to not fired the route doesnt reset, meaning i cant complete the other path same with quinn. for example with monica even if i have made progress with her blackmail route if i switch routes i can carry on from where i left off

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, first of all thank you for the mod.
Can someone tell me if with this mod now there is some way to unlock Charlotte and June play the good route only?
I do not wanna share me girls with other. Not let them become prostitute...
Any way to unlock the two girls, without sell the other?
Thank you