Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Nice work. I'm not using it to cheat (maybe later), but just to get stats from NPCs outside the house. This is really missing from the original game. Anyway, congratulations and thank you very much.
I use it on v 0.11.1 and it work (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Nice work. I'm not using it to cheat (maybe later), but just to get stats from NPCs outside the house. This is really missing from the original game. Anyway, congratulations and thank you very much.
I use it on v 0.11.1 and it work (y)
Thanks.

I guess with "stats from NPCs" you mean the hints for the characters? (I have been thinking about doing that)

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks.

I guess with "stats from NPCs" you mean the hints for the characters? (I have been thinking about doing that)
Sorry, my English is a bit rusty.
The hints too, it's true, but I really meant the stats. You know, don't have to go home and look at the phone to see how NPCs are impacted (love and relationship) for each decision you make in the chats.
And it would actually be cool to have a trace of the hints. No, I don't have Alzheimer's, but it's hard to remember everything ;)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Sorry, my English is a bit rusty.
The hints too, it's true, but I really meant the stats. You know, don't have to go home and look at the phone to see how NPCs are impacted (love and relationship) for each decision you make in the chats.
And it would actually be cool to have a trace of the hints. No, I don't have Alzheimer's, but it's hard to remember everything ;)
You can already see those stats on the main screen of the mod (and even change them):
1614516771734.png

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Yes, that's what I said in my comment.
"I'm not using it to cheat (maybe later), "but just to get stats from NPCs outside the house."
Am I that bad at speaking English? :rolleyes::)
My bad. I should read better.
I thought you were saying you are missing this in the mod, but you said you're missing it in the game :censored:

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I have another idea, but it's just a proposal, nothing else. I don't know if it's possible. Add inventory for purchased items, it would be useful i think. What do you think?

Reactions: 0x52