• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
cheat mod is not working black screen after editing stats and then when u restart game no stats at all just basic

Reactions: walt_bob

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
cheat mod is not working black screen after editing stats and then when u restart game no stats at all just basic
Same thing
Very strange.
So if you change a stat on the main page of the mod you immediately get a black screen? Does this also happen when you start a new game? If it doesn't, could you share your save file?

Are you maybe on a compressed version?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
The mod works on some things like adding money or modifying stats but in the gallery if many scenes are missing, it would be an excellent idea to add an option to unlock them all.
I've added an option to unlock all scenes.
1594837067984.png
Do you have an examples of missing scenes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: S0k4

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Hi there is also an issue concerning the money and stats cheats I tried adding 1k and rising all my stats by 5 then I saved when I loaded the save was still at $150 and my stats remaining unchanged.
If you are making updates can you please change the amount of money added to 10K each time makes it easier to buy all the stuff to progress the story.
I remember reading the patch note saying Evelyn drunk scene has been expanded and seems to be missing here.
Maybe also add Evelyn spy cams if there are any spicy contents

• A new dress for Evelyn's 'Dress show'
  • You'll be able to install spy cams in Evelyn's bedroom
  • 'Make her stop drinking' scene with Evelyn has been expanded and animated

Thanks

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi there is also an issue concerning the money and stats cheats I tried adding 1k and rising all my stats by 5 then I saved when I loaded the save was still at $150 and my stats remaining unchanged.
If you are making updates can you please change the amount of money added to 10K each time makes it easier to buy all the stuff to progress the story
Thanks
If you change stats, close the mod and immediately save the game the changes are indeed not in your save.
After changing something you should progress at least one scene before saving.

Why not just click 10 times if you really need that much? :p

Reactions: sabo93

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
If you change stats, close the mod and immediately save the game the changes are indeed not in your save.
After changing something you should progress at least one scene before saving.

Why not just click 10 times if you really need that much? :p
When you buy stuff at the pawn shop and at the alley it cost some money and if it isn't too much I'd rather have a 10k add button makes it easier :)
What about the things I mentioned about Evelyn? :)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I remember reading the patch note saying Evelyn drunk scene has been expanded and seems to be missing here.
Maybe also add Evelyn spy cams if there are any spicy contents

• A new dress for Evelyn's 'Dress show'
  • You'll be able to install spy cams in Evelyn's bedroom
  • 'Make her stop drinking' scene with Evelyn has been expanded and animated
It looks like those scenes aren't in the built-in gallery? I would expect they'll add them later.
It would be hard to maintain my own scenes list combined with the built-in list.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
I won't be adding your features to my mod, but maybe this will benefit yours.

Here's my old mod that still works and also have some nice features:
Link

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
is this mod patched. also can you make a walkthrough mod. by the way love your work keep it up. Thanks
What do you mean with "patched"?
And sorry, I'm not going to include a walkthrough.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Cartoonish but very atractive girls. Someone took his time to make them look good and fluffy.

i Like the story, is grindy but pays quite well.