Fan Art Photo Hunt - Fan-Art & Assets

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here Moochie shared all of the characters DUFs, but not the list of assets, which can be search by looking at what's missing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-9-1a-moochie.25264/post-3168037
The link is broken, so I took the liberty of reuploading.
There you go:
In it you'll find the characters and the textures (and where to place them)

As he mentions there, you need to have Skin Builder for G8F installed
Just so you know, there are several missing files in the CreatedMatFiles directory!

Nevermind, too easy to recreate.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83 and Nemo56

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Just so you know, there are several missing files in the CreatedMatFiles directory!

Nevermind, too easy to recreate.
There are more links on the discord server, but I don't know how long ago moochie updated them.

moochie28.05.2021
Characters: Morhps: part1 and part 2 (\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs) Be careful, there might be conflicts with RareStone morphs. Textures: (\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures) All textures hasn't been organised, so there will be a lot of duplicated/not used ones

Reactions: phreadom

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Discord is evil, I don't use it.

The Rarestone morph issue is that Rarestone did a silent update to their morphs at some point in time. The newer version has 'RFMC_' added to the front of their morph .dsf files. Easy to fix yourself.

Reactions: phreadom

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
One more thing, as just an FYI. The characters I am rendering are not the same ones that Moochie posted. They start out that way but then I do a lot of morph conversions and combining so that it is: 1, Smaller in size; 2, Faster loading; 3, Require less morphs loaded.