rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
grace Created Mat Files are missing from this link

files that are missing are I have looked inside the folder and nothing
/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/82932&&SB&&_FaceS_1001.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/82932&&SB&&_FaceSSS_1001.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/83041&&SB&&_FingernailColor_1004.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/83048&&SB&&_ToenailColor_1003.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/83111&&SB&&_Face_1001.jpg

BamID

May 17, 2020

/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/83041&&SB&&_FingernailColor_1004.jpg
/Runtime/Textures/SkinBuilderG8FMR/CreatedMatFiles/83048&&SB&&_ToenailColor_1003.jpg
you might join the discord and ask there, mocchie doesn't come often here anymore since most people here are trash..
ask there and most likely she will post them..

Reactions: phreadom

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

This means that these files are missing on your computer and not in the archive!
emmawtest1-6.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you might join the discord and ask there, mocchie doesn't come often here anymore since most people here are trash..
ask there and most likely she will post them..
mocchie has nothing to do with the link so he/she have no responsibility for the link because he/she didn't upload it
LP83 is responsible for the link cause he/she is the one that re-uploaded it

and I'm not going to bother mocchie about missing files

BamID

May 17, 2020
mocchie has nothing to do with the link so he/she have no responsibility for the link because he/she didn't upload it
LP83 is responsible for the link cause he/she is the one that re-uploaded it

and I'm not going to bother mocchie about missing files
but moochie is the one who gave him the files :D and if you ask her she'll most likely do it, as she shared other stuff too in discord..

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So far the missing skin files are very easy to recreate, they are either base face and/or torso image files with either freckles or moles added with SkinBuilder8.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So far the missing skin files are very easy to recreate, they are either base face and/or torso image files with either freckles or moles added with SkinBuilder8.
I just letting people know that there is missing image so they don't bitch about

I have fixed it by using Madonna for Genesis 8 Female

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is an explanation of how my renders are not using the exact characters Moochie provided and LP83 graciously linked to here on F95 (I don't use Discord so I really appreciate LP83 doing this). I take the original model and remove any HD morphs associated with them. There are surprisingly few HD morphs used in the characters I have modified so far. Then I scale them using Measure Metrics by removing 12.7 cm (5") from each and every characters height. If you don't do this step then all the female characters are anywhere from 179 cm to 188 cm (5'11" to 6'2"), which is far too tall to do any crossover renders which I do occasionally. This reduction makes all the characters more appropriately sized as a believable secondary school student or adult. At this point I send the character to Hexagon and then in Hexagon immediately 'Send to DAZ' which it does at base resolution without the extra steps needed to do that manually. Once in DAZ it is now saved as a morph with all the integrity of the character intact. There are a few more steps involved after this but it is boring.

Now with a Genesis 8 Female base figure, I can apply the new morph, add back any HD morphs (such as various 'Details'), and I have a complete new version of the character that can be used without loading or requiring all the extra body morphs in the original. Add back the skin textures, hair asset, genitalia and then render.

As a side note, the Jennifer character I have seems to not behave well in my fully loaded DAZ library. When she loads there are no errors (I did say this was a fully loaded library), but there is an issue with Jennifer's breast morphs that cause a ridge to appear under the breasts. I can remove it by using the Under Breast Curve 3 & 4, basically zeroing them out, but I am not sure if that was the correct way to fix the issue. There also seems to be an issue bending at the pelvis with skin folding. Maybe it is just my system, but I thought I should bring it up here.

Lastly, I noticed that there are several characters, Amanda, Charlie, June, Kim, Lisa, Sakura & others that are not available. Just curious if anyone that visits the Discord has seen them anywhere?

Reactions: SWTiger and LP83