Fan Art Photo Hunt - Fan-Art & Assets

BamID

May 17, 2020
Moochie's Pc couldn't handle all the HD stuff, that's why all characters have (or more like had now) a comic like appearance, which were less heavier on the rendering..
with her new GFX she started to redo things whenever she has time and finished the stuff for the next update. So everything coming now might be heavier on the rendering..

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
To anyone on Moochi's Discord,

I think I have made it through all the latest available female characters, I have scaled morphs for Alice, Evelyn, Fiona, Grace, Jennifer, Kelly, Lina, Melanie, Monica, Oksana, Rachel, and Risa. I have only barely started the VN but I think these must be the main characters. There are some male characters but I haven't started them as they are not a priority for me.

So my ask is this, if anyone on the Discord would be so kind as to see if new .duf files have been or might be added, to please post a link here so I can convert the complete set.

As I mentioned before, I basically scale them so I can do crossover renders. Most of these characters are full Genesis 8 height, some even taller, and that makes matching across character sets more difficult. All of my character morphs have the exact same amount of size reduced which results in about 93% scaling. The other thing I accomplish with this is that all the morphs used are essentially eliminated, with the exception of HD morphs. The morph I created is the character shape all as a single slider. You still need the HD morph packages to add back after you create the character using these morphs. So far only the Evelyn character appears to have a lot of HD morphs attached to the character, mostly aging HD morphs.

At some point I can make my morphs and character subsets available to anyone.

Thanks in advance,
M

• Red Heart
Reactions: pzlTP and phreadom

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a lina test, to see what differences are visible from an original VN character rencer versus a render with just the Cartoonized sliders removed.
Lina_PhtotHunt_Scaled_04_F95.png

Lina_PhtotHunt_Scaled_NC_01_F95.png

I didn't expect that the Cartoonized version was going to end up a bit shorter than the non-cartoonized version. Visibly different in the face, but not annoying either way.