Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.jpg

Updated: 2021-09-20
Game/Creator: Photo Hunt /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.12.3

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Photo Hunt! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize all of your stats, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, never fail school, and set your money to the max.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI by making the hud more minimal, making the textbox smaller, adding dialogue names for the characters, and hiding the main character's face portraits
    • Allowing you to give yourself all bonus traits at the start of the game
    • Improving Kira's 1st event, Skylar's dream event, and Triss's 1st event so you can always choose the special options during them since it was almost impossible to reach the requirements for the special options before the events triggered
    • Including the official incest patch in the mod
    • Including the 0.12.3 bug fix patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Hi Lain, I don't seem to be able to complete Jennifer's step 10. I do not ever see an afternoon option to talk to her in the School Office to giver her the phone, what am I missing?

1619578847286.png

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Lain, I don't seem to be able to complete Jennifer's step 10. I do not ever see an afternoon option to talk to her in the School Office to giver her the phone, what am I missing?
The walkthrough says click "Gift -> Phone" at the school office. If you do that it will give the phone to Monica who has multiple scenes with Jennifer. ^-^

Reactions: OneLuv

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
The walkthrough says click "Gift -> Phone" at the school office. If you do that it will give the phone to Monica who has multiple scenes with Jennifer. ^-^
Thanks, I thought I needed to gift the phone to Jennifer...oops, never tried to give the phone to Monica.

Delirious17

Jun 20, 2018
Think I skipped ahead for fiona part 8, already bought the lockpicks and phone...step 9 for fiona?

Edit: buying another phone remedied it, thank you for the awesome mod :)

Last edited:
Reactions: olan hidayat

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Bug, Starting new game picking mod option to increase all skills only gave +10 in intellect and enabling/disablying ui change does nothing for me anyways

rest of the mod is great and thank you for making

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Bug, Starting new game picking mod option to increase all skills only gave +10 in intellect and enabling/disablying ui change does nothing for me anyways

rest of the mod is great and thank you for making
Picking the "Mod: Choose all" option at the start will give you all bonus traits (traits are needed for some achievements and bonus dialogues) and will also give a bonus to intellect. It doesn't give bonuses to all stats since that would basically just be a cheat and using the max all stats cheat in the mod menu makes more sense if you want to do that.

And if you're changing the Use Improved Mod UI setting it tells you that you need to relaunch the game for it to change.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Picking the "Mod: Choose all" option at the start will give you all bonus traits (traits are needed for some achievements and bonus dialogues) and will also give a bonus to intellect. It doesn't give bonuses to all stats since that would basically just be a cheat and using the max all stats cheat in the mod menu makes more sense if you want to do that.

And if you're changing the Use Improved Mod UI setting it tells you that you need to relaunch the game for it to change.

ah so you're only suppose to get +9 in intellect? if thats the case then thats fine, picking "choose all" made it sound like you'd get +9 in all stats since all the others increase your stat by +9 depending what you pick

i have relaunched the game the game several times doesn't seem to change the ui at all (im just trying to get my money on the side its suppose to be on the right side so it might actually show the amount when im at stores like it use to, cuz right now i can only see how much money i have if im in my room)

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so im stuck on jen "give phone to her afternoon in school office" I already gave her a phone awhile ago in the library and when i goto the office it only bring me to Monica is there a way to skip that step sinc ei already gave her a phone?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Nobody does it better.... Thanks for another awesome mod, Lain! I was originally only looking for the ipatch, but I found your mod and that was that lol. I do hope you can keep updating this one; at least with your mods, I don't have to worry about the mod breaking the game. They never have, not on any game I've ever used them with, and I've been using your mods since DMD was still on BMAC. Please keep up the good work! (Now to go and update the mods for DMD, HH, MM.... etc etc etc ... lol...)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
after installing this mod will i be able to load saves from unmodified version?
Yep, the mod won't ever create any issues with your save files.

so im stuck on jen "give phone to her afternoon in school office" I already gave her a phone awhile ago in the library and when i goto the office it only bring me to Monica is there a way to skip that step sinc ei already gave her a phone?
The walkthrough says click "Gift -> Phone" at the school office. If you do that it will give the phone to Monica who has multiple scenes with Jennifer.

Reactions: d_pedestrian
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes