Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Maim Lain has some personal matters right now and hasn’t been active or commented for a long time.

I wouldn’t expect mods to take priority anytime soon.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, I do really like Photo Hunt's story and characters, but I find playing it so tedious. Even with the walkthrough mod it's not exactly smooth sailing with all that waiting and all the prerequisites to get certain things like phone messages, but without it, I get so frustrated that I just quit, since it feels like I'm just wasting my time.
Don't get me wrong, it's not unplayable or anything, but too tedious and grindy without the mod to WANT to play it, at least for me.
Hope Maim Lain manages to overcome whatever is troubling her.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Damn, I do really like Photo Hunt's story and characters, but I find playing it so tedious. Even with the walkthrough mod it's not exactly smooth sailing with all that waiting and all the prerequisites to get certain things like phone messages, but without it, I get so frustrated that I just quit, since it feels like I'm just wasting my time.
Don't get me wrong, it's not unplayable or anything, but too tedious and grindy without the mod to WANT to play it, at least for me.
Hope Maim Lain manages to overcome whatever is troubling her.
Honestly, without the in-game walkthrough mod, I can't play this. A regular walkthrough is too much, cause it requires bouncing back and forth between the game screen and the pdf screen, which either requires dropping the screens down to small sizes or just flipping between pages constantly, and that gets annoying for me. I know it's different for each person, but not for me. SO, I just marked the folder "wait till finished and start over." lol
Unless Lain comes back, I don't see myself continuing with this til it is finished. Just cause I had so many different saves with so many different routes/outcomes and it'd be too much of a pain to deal with all of that with a regular walkthrough. That mod made things so simple. Just click on a girl, read what it says to do next, then do it, and it was at the top of the screen.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Dam shes still MIA? hope all is well, but ya this game is just "unplayable" for me without the walkthrough mod hopefully she'll be back or someone else well try to make one

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

Last entry is dated Updated on

Reactions: Alteni

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I hope Lain has good health and that she is happy with whatever she is doing now I won't be a hypocrite and demand for her to come back but I'll just say that this game and summertime + other games where a 100 times better with her mods

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
I also hope that Lain is doing well. Really dislike sandbox games without any kind of in-game walkthrough. Her mod was the only reason I enjoyed Photo Hunt. Hope she's alright and able to continue her great work at some point.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes