Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've downloaded it,and my saves are broken. Do you know how to fix it? The mod works normally if I start a new game.
worked fine for me, but you can try loading older save or autosaves
dont remember anyone saying that got this issue after mod updated, check that you got correct versions
beyond that nothing comes to mind.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I've downloaded it,and my saves are broken. Do you know how to fix it? The mod works normally if I start a new game.
This mod is for version 0.12.2, current game version is 0.12.3, it mat break your game if installed due to new content added, it may work if you start from scratch but it will fail eventually. I think you can get the updated mod in the mod-dev's patreon but you need to be a supporter

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: capitanqueso

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
This mod is for version 0.12.2, current game version is 0.12.3, it mat break your game if installed due to new content added, it may work if you start from scratch but it will fail eventually. I think you can get the updated mod in the mod-dev's patreon but you need to be a supporter
Actually no, the OP points to the 0.12.3 version; whichever moderator updated it (since Lain themself didn't) just forgot to update the thread title and stat block.

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Actually no, the OP points to the 0.12.3 version; whichever moderator updated it (since Lain themself didn't) just forgot to update the thread title and stat block.
lol, thanks for the good news! I've been waiting like for ever for this update, I should have known better to check the download links! Thanks again!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is this updated for 0.12.3 Extra or just 0.12.3? Thanks in advance.
extra works with it , its not included in game but got on ingame phone , got own script too, so you can transfer it between any future updates which wont include it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Why do you think that?
The latest mods from Maim Lain are Waifu Academy, Oct 14 and Dreams of Desire, Oct 21.
Why stop here?

0.13.1 was released just yesterday. So be a little bit patient.
I'm also pretty sure he will do the job but I understand why the tought, is about the last update cause was only aviable from subscribestar paywall until it got leaked.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I'm also pretty sure he will do the job but I understand why the tought, is about the last update cause was only aviable from subscribestar paywall until it got leaked.
The links with new version were up just the post wasnt updated corectly ... or I read something like that couple pages back.
ML updates all her mods to public after a couple days ... some of them are up here as soon as they are ready.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
The links with new version were up just the post wasnt updated corectly ... or I read something like that couple pages back.
ML updates all her mods to public after a couple days ... some of them are up here as soon as they are ready.
This one in particular wasn't updated publicly by Lain. Someone subbed to the subscribestar and posted it here. Mods than updated the main post with the link that user provided (with some mirrors too) but the update didn't come directly from Lain unlike usually.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Lain posts this particular Mod directly on her Subscribestar page and unsurprisingly behind a paywall. She wants to be paid for her work like most people.

The last Mod Update when it appeared here was because it was leaked. :coffee:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes