Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Maim Lain Can you move the "advance time button" in the middle on the map in your improved UI. It goes behind the WT and we can't click behind it.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Would the v0.11 mod work with v0.12 of the game? Not couting the new concent ofc.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
entering school:

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
if "Flowers" in loc10_fio_gifted and jen_route == "yand" and loc10_jen_yand_warning == 1:
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
entering school:

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in script
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 20, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc10_fio_gifted' is not defined
the mod hasnt been updated yet, so that is most likely your problem

• Haha
Reactions: User11052021

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Great mod as always! Only thing I would wish for is some sort of permanent notification for phone messages, that stays until we read any unread messages. I've missed pretty much all of games built in notifications so far because they only last for a few seconds and sometimes don't even stand out on the screen.

Reactions: mofonistik

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Jeez folks, no need for multiple requests for an update! :rolleyes: Fairly certain that Maim Lain already knows about the new game version and I'm also certain that she'll get to updating this when she can. Please remember that she does a heck of a lot of walkthrough mods, so she's pretty much always busy with something, either updating existing mods or creating new ones!

It's not like there's a huge shortage of games to play now is it? :unsure: Just go play something else for a day or three! :cool:

Also, if you haven't already then read the Dev Notes spoiler in the OP. I suspect that updating this one will take more than a few hours! :eek:

Reactions: linustech
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes