Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fobar

Apr 29, 2017
Yes. This time the variable type is integer:

default fio_keys = 0

This is hack and it might brake something else unintentionally. Use at your own responsibility.
I've did some quick comparison of the mod and new version of the game and I can tell you this: DO NOT USE MY HACK. There are few places that it will make Fiona path not working properly.

Wait for Lain to update the mod.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
It seems like Fiona's dom route was implemented into the walkthrough but her sub route was cut short after the first night call, will her sub route be updated or was it just removed due to not having any interest in it ?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It seems like Fiona's dom route was implemented into the walkthrough but her sub route was cut short after the first night call, will her sub route be updated or was it just removed due to not having any interest in it ?
The mod hasn't been updated for the latest version of the game yet.

Reactions: SSlayer

Chainbears

Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone know if Lain is ok? Lain usually updates super quick. I hope he/she/they are ok. I've always loved his/her/their mods.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, she hasn't updated her subscribestar to mention that there's been a new version of Mythic Manor yet so something unusual is up.

p90nib

May 25, 2020
Now i'm a bit worried, according to Lain's discord the update was supposed to have been nearly done on June 8th, and "i'll finish the last part after i wake up".

Been no activity since then...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes