Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
Thanks.

Jennifer Step 25 seems to be bugged, it says to find her at the Hospital to gift the phone but should say Library I think. Fails to update afterward though and gets stuck on that step.
I think it's not bugged because it's a gift for Grace, so you could contact her for a special photo at the park for Jennifer.(y)

Reactions: Maid Lain

JohnAries13

Oct 12, 2019
I think it's not bugged because it's a gift for Grace, so you could contact her for a special photo at the park for Jennifer.(y)
Ah yeah, that's correct - gifted the phone to Grace and it advanced it. So it's just a bit confusing because you have to talk to Grace, not Jennifer. Thought I had done that already too :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: obitus

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
FYI. If you're doing Monica's path and Lina's path in tandem, the guide will tell you not to do Lina step 8 until you do Monica step 6 but Lina step 8 is triggered by visiting the Headmaster (the same trigger as Monica step 6) and appears to have higher priority.
It took me a bit to understand what you meant but now I understand and thought of a fix for your problem. Are you still on that step for Lina/Monica or did you already pass it? If you're still on it I can send you it, otherwise I'll wait until the next game update to put the workaround in the mod.

Hi, I am getting this error when trying to open the game with only the mod installed, any idea what the problem is and any solution?
Sorry I don't really know why that would happen. Are you using an unofficial compressed version of the game or did you use UnRen on the game?

can anyone tell how to remove incest in this gane?
Sorry there's no version of the dialogue that doesn't have incest. There's no way to remove it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there.
I think you can do that easilly.
You just need to replace the file named "prologue.rpy" with an old original version. This file is located in the Game folder. You can also open and edit this file manually to change the names involved. Sis to Rach and mum to Ev.

Edit: I have several old versions if necessary.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello there
I have come to report a bug.
When I watch Lina's walkthrough it gets stuck at step 22, although this step is no longer valid, because the mc didn't allow Risa to suck it under the table first. If Risa doesn't give the mc a blowjob she won't ask him to fuck her in the bedroom later

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I remember playing this game with this mod but I remember
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I asked in the game thread but I didnt get a clear answer if I
I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about. Maybe you answer someone, but if the question is if you miss something by getting Alice fired, the answer is ... Alice disappears from the game. But if you don't, there is no more content with her, except poker games

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about. Maybe you answer someone, but if the question is if you miss something by getting Alice fired, the answer is ... Alice disappears from the game. But if you don't, there is no more content with her, except poker games
what a shame

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Whats the difference between bad and good route? View attachment 1284486
??? I really don't know.... :unsure: image_9496.png For me, stape 15 was the before last stape before having to choose Rachelle's route
it must depend on the choice and the direction in which you pass the stages of the Red Maiden. In general, you can choose two "activities", before Rachelle finishes her shift ... ???

Last edited:

Khalidanator

Feb 19, 2021
I am unable to get past step 14 of Jennifer's story. It simply says that I gotta do step 12 of Lina's story, which.. makes no sense cause I couldn't get to step 14 without finishing up step 12. Help idk how to fix it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes