Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Photo Hunt 0.12.2 with Maim Lain walk through and improvements mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Alternative save and log location, grant storage permissions.
Updated my unofficialAndroid port to 0.12.2

Reactions: Haise kaneki

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Does this mod help differentiate what changes when the paths diverge? Im mostly confused on some of the paths since the in game description is not quite clear to me sometimes.

For example, Rachel's corruption versus rescue path. Does the corruption path mean she wont ever truly reconcile with her family?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol AmBush-UK !
So you think thanking Maim Lain for his mods is worthy of a facepalm emoji?
Or is it just stupid, childish revenge because I dared to give your spam-posts one?

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Any chance we could get a download for the 0.12.1 version? The Mac version of 0.12.2 hasn't been released yet

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know what to do on Monica's Love Route 5 as I can't speak to her about anything at her apartment? I've done lots of stuff before but her actions are 'ask' or 'gift' but nothing about talking to her.
Screenshot_20210806-052217_Photo Hunt.jpg

Reactions: Ssato243

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone know what to do on Monica's Love Route 5 as I can't speak to her about anything at her apartment? I've done lots of stuff before but her actions are 'ask' or 'gift' but nothing about talking to her.
View attachment 1338220
I am at the exact same stage. Gave her the phone as well. Tried to hangout with her son more, but didnt do anything.
I attached a save and I hope someone can help us troubleshoot.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Have you seen all of Kevins Talk topics yet? The scene triggers automatically (I think) once youve spent enough time with kevin (help him study, hang out and such).

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
For me it turns out I either had to hang out with Kevin more often OR the special picture for Jennifer with Monica >20 points.
Exactly this. Just keep on hanging out with Kevin until you say that you need to pee. It is the scene required.

It probably should have been put as that in the description as it can be confusing.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Exactly this. Just keep on hanging out with Kevin until you say that you need to pee. It is the scene required.
It probably should have been put as that in the description as it can be confusing.
I am at the exact same stage. Gave her the phone as well. Tried to hangout with her son more, but didnt do anything.
I attached a save and I hope someone can help us troubleshoot.

For me it turns out I either had to hang out with Kevin more often OR the special picture for Jennifer with Monica >20 points.
Actually that's not an issue with the mod, getting stuck on her love route step 5 is caused by a bug in the game. I've reported the bug to the developer, so hopefully should be fixed in the next game update.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Maim Lain
Hey there man! Could you take a look into Jennifer step 23? I think there is a problem there. it sais go to red maiden and give her phone in the morning. I went and gave her the phone in the library in the evening, but apparently i did not pass step 23 as it still stays there. Thank you in advance!

Awesome job thank you for modding!

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Maim Lain
Hey there man! Could you take a look into Jennifer step 23? I think there is a problem there. it sais go to red maiden and give her phone in the morning. I went and gave her the phone in the library in the evening, but apparently i did not pass step 23 as it still stays there. Thank you in advance!

Awesome job thank you for modding!
Sorry about that...i was stupid...just had to give the phone to Rachel....
Me Og...me thank grand master Lain!

gifman7654321

Aug 15, 2021
Has anyone had any success in getting this to work with the latest mac version (0.12.1)? Or is there a different version for that one?

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Wow, this looks great! Thanks!

Just one question: is it possible to use this mod and without having the incest patch applied?

Edit: Or maybe it's always there? I just assumed since Moochie has a Patreon that the "base" version is without.

Reactions: Acesheep132
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes