Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Has anyone had any success in getting this to work with the latest mac version (0.12.1)? Or is there a different version for that one?
I messaged you the older 0.12.1 mod version.

Just one question: is it possible to use this mod and without having the incest patch applied?
Sorry it's not possible to play the game without incest.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
This might have already been asked once twice or more times, but i would like to ask if this mod is compatible with
0x52's Cheat Mod or would i have problems if i add both mods to my game?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Question...the Normal Kira route (picking Evelyn), versus the Lesbian route (picking Kira)....is the lesbian route strictly lesbian between Kira and Evelyn, or does the MC actually get action with Kira in that route? I see a lot of games with the "lesbian" tag but that doesn't necessarily mean it's strictly lesbian, so I felt the need to ask if this was the same scenario. I ain't interested in turning Kira strictly no dickly. lol

Reactions: Aelth

Anth

May 5, 2018
Would the 0.12.2 mod be compatible (with missing bits) to the 0.12.3 release of the game? or will it ruin something?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tried, is not compatible
It would be really nice if the moderators kept the previous versions of games available on the pages as an archive.
It happens often that I want to get a game that I am behind on, and then, the game version and the mod/WT version is too old. Sometimes for days, sometimes for months.

Reactions: capitanqueso
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes