Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Yes, you should only use the mod if the mod's version number matches the game's version number, otherwise you may run into issues.

Patience is a virtue :p
Yeah I know but mods are like drugs u cant live without u know!!:sneaky: And Lains mods are the best for all the games i have played!

Reactions: Degro

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
Hey there guys. I downloaded the game and the mod and it crashes my game everytime. I tryed to delete the game and start the game without the mod and it does the same, and i think the problem it's on the saves, but i cant find them.Can someone help me please? Or if you know what is the problem please tell me.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey there guys. I downloaded the game and the mod and it crashes my game everytime. I tryed to delete the game and start the game without the mod and it does the same, and i think the problem it's on the saves, but i cant find them.Can someone help me please? Or if you know what is the problem please tell me.
Make sure you have the 0.12.2 game. If you do and the mod doesn't work then that means you didn't install the mod correctly or in the correct folder. Read the installation instructions:

PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "PhotoHunt-0.12.2-pc" folder and click 'replace files'.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your PhotoHunt app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click 'merge & replace'

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I've updated my mod for 0.12.2 View attachment 1328665

I just wanted to thank you for all your work on your mods and this one specifically.
I always liked this game, but really shun away from playing it, due to the many problems like grind and near impossible to reach limits for certain stuff to trigger and with your mod I can finally give this a go again.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes