• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
going to school in the morning and showing pictures works for me (had to do it twice cause you already took 2 of the special photo)

jeres a save after showing the 2 pics hopefull that works
Thanks for taking a look- that fixed it (going to her twice in the morning). I guess that message saying I was done with content is actually a bug in the game itself?? Unless it's just that the steps you have in your walkthrough after that message pops up technically involve Jennifer but are related to other characters' stories?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for taking a look- that fixed it (going to her twice in the morning). I guess that message saying I was done with content is actually a bug in the game itself??
IG, i didn't even get that popup, it just played out normally for me. unless you're using other mods or console commands i have no clue why that popped up for you but not for me.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

Updated: 23-12-2022
Game/Creator: Photo hunt /
Modder: /
Mod/Game Version: 0.15.1a
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Photo Hunt! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.
  • An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize all of your stats, unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery, never fail school, and set your money to the max.

• Lains Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI by making the hud more minimal, making the textbox smaller, adding dialogue names for the characters, and hiding the main character's face portraits
    • Allowing you to give yourself all bonus traits at the start of the game
    • Improving Kira's 1st event, Skylar's dream event, and Triss's 1st event so you can always choose the special options during them since it was almost impossible to reach the requirements for the special options before the events triggered
    • Including the official incest patch in the mod
    • Including the 0.12.3 bug fix patch in the mod
  • Whats new:
    • Major change to Fiona's route, Instead of being called "Love" and "Submissive" its now called "Dominatrix" and "submissive" this change was made because Fiona doesn't have a "love" or "sub" route its either shes the Dom or you are both are the "love/romance" route so pick which one you prefer (it honestly doesn't matter what choice you make until her walkthrough step 12, if you want her to be the sub just make sure you have at least 5 "sub" points.
    • Fixed Skylars Science club scene (should no longer get an error)
    • NEW GUIDE, now there's a guide for the Breakfast scenes.
    • Mod option to give all bonus traits at the start also gives +stat increeases (all stats start at 10)
    • all routes have been updated (some had to be rewriten due to changes in the early game)
    • added more chat names for mod UI (not quite sure i like the colour i picked for cas tho Lol)

Icons:

View attachment 2259015 = Photography
View attachment 2259016 = Charisma
View attachment 2259017 = Strength
View attachment 2259018 = Hacking
View attachment 2259019 = Love
View attachment 2259020 = Intelligence

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Dev Notes:

Download: -

Gallery unlocker fix

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

* Compressed Android 0.15.1a

View attachment 1911884 View attachment 1911885 View attachment 1911886 View attachment 2158842
update please if you have time

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like I'll be waiting a bit for Shawnchapp to work their magic on this game.

I just can't really play it the same without the mod, cheesy I know, but I've played since this mod came out with the game.

May 7, 2022
Well i have never played this game before, so maybe it's worth using the mod up to the new content, so i at least get to try out the game. It'll suck if i have to wait a couple of days for the mod, then find out that the game is bad or something.
I think this is one of the best games on this site for many different factors. Surely you will find plenty of reasons to enjoy it.

Reactions: ahm3d69
May 7, 2022
So what should i do? play the game with the 1.15.1a mod or wait for the new mod update?
I don't know how it will be with this particular mod. As SonsOLiberty says, it may be that when you get to the post 1.15.1a content you will find some errors. In other cases I have seen that the game continues without errors but obviously without the help of the mod in the new content.

In any case, the game has so much content that you may be able to play it for a few days without being affected by the mod being outdated.

If I were you I would play during these days and install the new mod over the old one when it comes out. Your saved game will not be affected.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know how it will be with this particular mod. As SonsOLiberty says, it may be that when you get to the post 1.15.1a content you will find some errors. In other cases I have seen that the game continues without errors but obviously without the help of the mod in the new content.

In any case, the game has so much content that you may be able to play it for a few days without being affected by the mod being outdated.

If I were you I would play during these days and install the new mod over the old one when it comes out. Your saved game will not be affected.
new contents 100% sure dont show up with this version of mod so... time wasting playing now with mod

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
yeah but i have never played the game before, so if i can play it while i wait for the mod that sounds like a good idea, especially when the saves still work.
but you dont know save will woek or no,code changes etc... your choice but i think wait a bit for mod update

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Downloading game now to start the update

Jonathan0009 mod shouldn't affect save at all, and as long as you stay within whats covered by the mod (so not the new content) game should run fine assuming the older content wasn't massively redone in this update (haven't checked the update logs yet so idk what was done)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote