Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Downloading game now to start the update

Jonathan0009 mod shouldn't affect save at all, and as long as you stay within whats covered by the mod (so not the new content) game should run fine assuming the older content wasn't massively redone in this update (haven't checked the update logs yet so idk what was done)
after tha<t u update the mod yes?thanks

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
installed the mod, everything seems to be working well thanks.

only thing is, after choosing a scene from the gallery and clicking through it, i dont seem to be able to scroll back through the text/scene. nor can i right click to access the menu or quit the replay. all i can do is click through the entire thing and finish the replay.

any idea whats up with those two problems? or am i doing something wrong and putting my foot in my mouth

DetBrass

Feb 23, 2018

only thing is, after choosing a scene from the gallery and clicking through it, i dont seem to be able to scroll back through the text/scene. nor can i right click to access the menu or quit the replay. all i can do is click through the entire thing and finish the replay.

any idea whats up with those two problems? or am i doing something wrong and putting my foot in my mouth
He's still working on it, so i think the mod you're using is not the updated one

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

nothing to do with my mod, thats just how the dev made the replay menu

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
gotcha, thanks dude. kinda figured that was the case, thought i may as well ask here since y'all have the know how.
You can still do "tab" and skip just like in game, it's in options for unseen text. That is if you don't want to watch it all and do that and get to the end very quickly. Or use UNREN, UNREN for all etc, and enable it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it doesn't work for 0.15.2 version in my mac. Can someone help?
It's not been updated yet, wait for Shawnchapp to update their mod to v15.2, your own post shows it's 15.1a.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your PhotoHunt app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click 'merge & replace'
But, you might as well wait for the updated mod.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
EDIT: jesus 3 likes in 10 seconds after posting how the hell do you guys get notified so fast about posts Lol (also thanks for the likes :) )
[/QUOTE]

It's a great Mod and worth the wait. Simple as that. Cheers. ;) :coffee:

Reactions: Shawnchapp

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
EDIT: jesus 3 likes in 10 seconds after posting how the hell do you guys get notified so fast about posts Lol (also thanks for the likes :) )

It's a great Mod and worth the wait. Simple as that. Cheers. ;) :coffee:
Depends I guess on your internet speed, browser you use, and I guess if you constantly check new notifications as soon as they pop up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Depends I guess on your internet speed, browser you use, and I guess if you constantly check new notifications as soon as they pop up :ROFLMAO:
ya i guess but i don't get random notifcation pop up they only display when i refresh the page Lol (bell icon thing) didn't even realize this site had "push" notification Lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ya i guess but i don't get random notifcation pop up they only display when i refresh the page Lol (bell icon thing) didn't even realize this site had "push" notification Lol
I don't have to refresh at all, it just automatically pops up (might have something to do with site/browser settings, I use Edge personally). Same on "Latest Games & Updates" page you can leave the windows open and upper right it has auto refresh and browser notification, it's pretty snazzy :coffee:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't have to refresh at all, it just automatically pops up (might have something to do with site/browser settings, I use Edge personally). Same on "Latest Games & Updates" page you can leave the windows open and upper right it has auto refresh and browser notification, it's pretty snazzy :coffee:

wait theres a new game page? or do you mean the "lasted update" page?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote