Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hi first of all thank you for the mod. Last version i play was the v0.13 or perhaps the v0.14.1 and if i remember well there was some route that i cant unlock, because i like to play only the good route. I am not interesse in see mc's girls/women with other.
Now i remember this route RM if i am not mistaken where you need to help a women to find other prostitute. Play as the good guys ofc i save all the girls. But doing so, i cant unlock Charlotte and June.
Can you tell me if now with this new mod, i can unlock the two women if i play only the good route? Or if someone know how to mod the game to let me unlock the two girls?
Thank you

you can only get them on the "RM" route not the "good" route as you call it. they are RM girls after all so if you don't like like the content theres no point of even unlocking those girls you won't like any of there content anyways i mean "June" is the daughter of the girl you bring other girls to Lol, Charlotte is just a whore you give money for sexy scene i will warn you tho by the look of where this game is going you WILL lock your self out of most content by not playing any of the RM route

That being said there is a console command you can find in the games thread to unlock the girls but like i said above its not really the content you like anyways

But no this mod doesn't unlock them this is just a walkthrough mod with some scene improvements and a few cheats but nothing that alters the story or your girls routes (once some of the girls paths/storys are made more clear i might add that feature but right now its to much of a risk and could break future saves so im not risking it ATM)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
you can only get them on the "RM" route not the "good" route as you call it. they are RM girls after all so if you don't like like the content theres no point of even unlocking those girls you won't like any of there content anyways i mean "June" is the daughter of the girl you bring other girls to Lol, Charlotte is just a whore you give money for sexy scene i will warn you tho by the look of where this game is going you WILL lock your self out of most content by not playing any of the RM route

That being said there is a console command you can find in the games thread to unlock the girls but like i said above its not really the content you like anyways

But no this mod doesn't unlock them this is just a walkthrough mod with some scene improvements and a few cheats but nothing that alters the story or your girls routes (once some of the girls paths/storys are made more clear i might add that feature but right now its to much of a risk and could break future saves so im not risking it ATM)
I understand what you want to say. Generally i do not like to share. And in me game i always try to protect my girls/women.
My problem is not sharing women who are already prostitutes before I even know them. I can't help it there. But I would still like to unlock them. I mean it's not like in real life if I meet a prostitute I'm dying for them XD they already have choice they life. They already sell they body.

Its different form the other lady in the game. For example MC's sister, she never do anything with other. So you can save her before she do some stupid things. The same things go with the two other lady, the one friend with MC's mother and the other women. They both in trouble, but with me help i can let them stay clean :ROFLMAO: its a bit hard to explain but i hope you understand.
Anyway i see you already tell me that with the this mod i cant.

My question now is... do you know how to cheat to unlock them? I try to search but do not understand how to cheat for them...

Anyway thank you

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
snip

Anyway thank you
Nah i understand perfectly what you mean :)

Warning like i said above altering your save can make the story seem weird or break the save so use at your own risk

Open console (Shift+O) and type in

Code:
mc_rm_success = 1
that will unlock the start of the RM content and unlock the girls (might have to do some rm story events first tho can't remember been awhile since i started a fresh save)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nah i understand perfectly what you mean :)

Warning like i said above altering your save can make the story seem weird or break the save so use at your own risk

Open console (Shift+O) and type in

Code:
mc_rm_success = 1
that will unlock the start of the RM content and unlock the girls (might have to do some rm story events first tho can't remember been awhile since i started a fresh save)
Thank you, tomorrow i try with this and see if i can cheat it XD
Yeah if the things go well i made a save file only for this.
I will leave my primary save clean. And with the second, if I succeed using this method.
The problem is... to open the console comand, i need to use only shift+O? Or i need to do some things first?
Its the first time i try something like that XD

Thank you

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thank you, tomorrow i try with this and see if i can cheat it XD
Yeah if the things go well i made a save file only for this.
I will leave my primary save clean. And with the second, if I succeed using this method.
The problem is... to open the console comand, i need to use only shift+O? Or i need to do some things first?
Its the first time i try something like that XD

Thank you
To open console just Shift and O at the same time assuming you have console enabled

sAs14

May 31, 2019
вздох, всегда пропускаю разблокировку галереи (это единственное, что я не проверяю, так как я не использую разблокировщики, лол)

Это должно исправить это, хотя
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
и че с этим делать? кто ни будь умеет нормально все делать?

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Hi Shawnchapp. I'm new at this game and according to your walkthrough mod whitch character should i have to start their story or whatever you call it first? what do you recommend?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hi Shawnchapp. I'm new at this game and according to your walkthrough mod whitch character should i have to start their story or whatever you call it first? what do you recommend?
theres a few you can start with they others will tell you to complete # step of "insert persons" story, if its its locked to progression of another story. as for who to do first doesn't really matter i kinda did everyones at the same time Lol

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there anyway to get these at the bottom of the screen like the unmodded game and use the mod?
They feel really invasive on the side of the screen

Screenshot 2023-02-24 095440.png

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
For some reason it's not showing complete on Jennifer, even though when I go to show her the photos it gives me a message saying "current end of content." The last thing it had me do was take a picture of Fiona. Not sure if I'm missing something or if I did something wrong/out of order.
1677963296109.png
1677963231976.png
1677963343876.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote