• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
Fiona is bugged out for me. Stuck on the 1st step of the submissive route. Granted this is a very old save from version 12 or so. 1712193495519.png

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks, here's the save
. Dom events are still being triggered but the main quest is stuck.

did you use a cheat or something to change routes?

Cause thats what your save is telling me your on the dom route but tried switching to the sub route... this game doesn't like cheats that switch routes

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
did you use a cheat or something to change routes?

Cause thats what your save is telling me your on the dom route but tried switching to the sub route... this game doesn't like cheats that switch routes
Probably, it's been years since I played but I think there was a mod that allowed route switching. Is the save trashed or can I use console commands to fix it?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Probably, it's been years since I played but I think there was a mod that allowed route switching. Is the save trashed or can I use console commands to fix it?
ther is a mod that switched routes but doesn't really work

and ya im going to fix your save and set it on the sub route for you (unless you want it on the dom route?)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Well damn I restarted the game and only Rachel's was at -400%. Didn't even notice.
like you started the game over from scratch? and it shows -400%? thats not at all how it should be...

you are doing a clean install of the game and mod right?

cause just copying over older version cause all kinda of weird errors sometimes

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
like you started the game over from scratch? and it shows -400%? thats not at all how it should be...

you are doing a clean install of the game and mod right?

cause just copying over older version cause all kinda of weird errors sometimes
No I closed and opened the game again. Only Rachel's is showing the -400 percent thing.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
No I closed and opened the game again. Only Rachel's is showing the -400 percent thing.

she shouldn't be showing that at all, only thing i can think of is you switched her route like you did with Fio

becuase the % is based off of game flags . routes so if you changed the route the number that the % checks with gets confused

So for that to actually happen means you were actually pretty far in one of the routes then switch to the other which gets the track "step" but changes the "total steps" making it wonky since each route as different number of "total steps"

for example

1712271977019.png

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
she shouldn't be showing that at all, only thing i can think of is you switched her route like you did with Fio

becuase the % is based off of game flags . routes so if you changed the route the number that the % checks with gets confused

So for that to actually happen means you were actually pretty far in one of the routes then switch to the other which gets the track "step" but changes the "total steps" making it wonky since each route as different number of "total steps"

for example

View attachment 3511332
I probably did then. I haven't touched her route in years so I don't even know what's going on story wise.

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
Is it only the mod that's confused? Or is the game messed up as well. I can just use a walkthrough for her, less hassle that way.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is it only the mod that's confused? Or is the game messed up as well. I can just use a walkthrough for her, less hassle that way.
could be both, depending on the the mod/cheat you used to change routes. the only mod/cheat i know that changes route only changes "rach_route" variable which for most games work for route changing but for this one you also have to change a few other variables like miros's, RM success/progress Messages, photo shoots, etc and even some of the other girls step since some are tied together its not as simple as just change one variable and being done. (its why i never included a route switch in the mod)

honestly since your still pretty much at the start of all routes (from what i saw) i would just start a new game and you the skip to fast forward through the stuff you already seen

but if everything is work as intended besides the % bar you can still play on that save but it might cause issues later

dingdong247

Dec 28, 2019
could be both, depending on the the mod/cheat you used to change routes. the only mod/cheat i know that changes route only changes "rach_route" variable which for most games work for route changing but for this one you also have to change a few other variables like miros's, RM success/progress Messages, photo shoots, etc and even some of the other girls step since some are tied together its not as simple as just change one variable and being done. (its why i never included a route switch in the mod)

honestly since your still pretty much at the start of all routes (from what i saw) i would just start a new game and you the skip to fast forward through the stuff you already seen

but if everything is work as intended besides the % bar you can still play on that save but it might cause issues later
Hmmm, I'll stick with the save. I'm at step 20+ for Jen, Lina and Evelyn. Can't be arsed to restart. Thanks for the help man.

Reactions: Shawnchapp
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote